2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for you OG!!!:bananadance::beat-up::bicker::blob::blob::dohanim::eyepoke::pig::rockon::starwars::thankyou:

I got you OG.

You guys Take :alien2::alien2::banana::banana::bananadance::bananadance::D:blob::blob: & a few of these :clapp::clapp::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::cowboy::cowboy::banghead::banghead: Now leave OG in Peace . Did I do you proud OG?

These guys got class! Now that's what I am talking bout!!! Thank you good buddies and both of you are on my Team in Florida, I hope ! LOL

These guys got class! Now that's what I am talking bout!!! Thank you good buddies and both of you are on my Team in Florida, I hope ! LOL

OG is going to have about 40 teammates next spring. Unfortunately he'll still come up just short hehe

Team Emoticon FTW!!!!!!

TC1 hooked me up with such a good avatar from my bet loss, I might just have to keep it for now LOL!!!

C1 did hook you up man. It really looks like you won a bet ya know?

Ya it does, that avy is not punishing at all!

C1 did hook you up man. It really looks like you won a bet ya know?
Yea it's pretty funny when you lose the bet but win the deal huh LOL! I think old Hugh and his cuties are just right for me for a while.. KellyBo and Nerfy on both sides of me! TC eat your heart you young whipper snapping fool.. hehe

Ole Gray is acting like he's running for president of the student council here. The problem is that everybody's going to act like they never heard of him the first time he puts one of those reverse boomerangs in a Grand Cypress lake.

Ole Gray is acting like he's running for president of the student council here. The problem is that everybody's going to act like they never heard of him the first time he puts one of those reverse boomerangs in a Grand Cypress lake.

Huh? Who woke you up you young buzzard! Looks like you loss your sig bet worse than I did my avy huh? LOL

OG, is it true we got 17 people on Team Arthritis?

Yea buddy! There will be a Ben Gay Tour Van pulling into Grand Cypress demo day morning and park right next to the Depends truck.

Huh? Who woke you up you young buzzard! Looks like you loss your sig bet worse than I did my avy huh? LOL

First of all, I lost to dubbledxu. For some reason, you chose my avatar. It's like you're my toddler and I'm jangling keys in front of you. Except he can walk without falling over every 10 minutes and is able to tell when he poops his pants.

I am really excited to play these courses. From the looks online, the courses look tough. OG said the fairways are thin too.

For him yes. He also missed the worlds biggest fairway, not once, but twice....hehe

You young bucks just play your games and we will add the scores up when we are though. LOL Under the Radar Gray is my new name, well except when JB comes on here. He brings out my mojo! hehe

We are bringing your counting beads and calculator for you old timer.

First of all, I lost to dubbledxu. For some reason, you chose my avatar. It's like you're my toddler and I'm jangling keys in front of you. Except he can walk without falling over every 10 minutes and is able to tell when he poops his pants.

hAHHAHHAH. Poor KB.

TC1 hooked me up with such a good avatar from my bet loss, I might just have to keep it for now LOL!!!

Who in the eff is TC1? It's freaking me out.

Who in the eff is TC1? It's freaking me out.

:D :D :D I'm liking it.
C1, TC1, Chosen1 I like them all.

You're my role model big guy haha

Hawk :beat-up:

The chosen one. He apparently deserves the name TC more than you.

We've all recommended going to C1 to no avail. Lay some hammer.

No hammer necessary Junior.

:D :D :D I'm liking it.
C1, TC1, Chosen1 I like them all.

You're my role model big guy haha

Hawk :beat-up:

Now I get it. I was wondering why OG was talking to me about his avatar. :confused2:

Its he who hearts you most TC!

stop-hammer-time.jpg

Wow, this post really confuses me. The guys screen name is TheChosen1.
Naturally as people shorten it, it would go to TC1.
Now we have a TC here, but I think most can figure out the difference between the two.
Why would "all recommend him changing" and where did they?
And why would anybody "lay some hammer" over something like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back