Craig Mac

Reaction score
My G-Men pulled out a tough fought fourth quarter win tonight against the defensively strong Steelers tonight. This was one of the best games I have watched this season. How did your team do??

The Bucs looked PATHETIC!

The Chiefs found another way to lose one. And this one they had in the bag! Oh well, one step closer to number one draft pick . . .

My team hasn't played yet, they got the Titans tomorrow night.

Although some of my other teams didn't do so great. Chargers lost.

*EDIT*

Just checked the scores, and I lied, most of my other teams did great. In fact all my other teams except the Bolts won! :banana:

Jaguars. :(

Injuries can really take the fun out of a season.

The Jags arent out of it yet though.

I'm thinking the Chiefs are though . . . and they are still only sitting in the #3 draft spot! We need the Bengals and the Lions to win a couple in a hurry.

The 'Boys are shaky at best. They squeeked by this past week, we'll see what happens this coming weekend.

Having Romo out is killing team morale.

My G-Men pulled out a tough fought fourth quarter win tonight against the defensively strong Steelers tonight. This was one of the best games I have watched this season. How did your team do??

Another G-Men fan, nice!

Giants are hot!!! I know Dallas is hurting without Romo but NY still looked great. All the critics that claim last year was a fluke have been awful quiet.

Pardon if this is an ignorant question, but any thoughts at how the Pats are looking this year??

they look OK... the funny thing is how much this season has killed my spirit. I have literally watched every pats game/ preseason special/ postgame show for the last 5 years. But this season I haven't watched a single game... its kind of sad actually.

I just can't sit down and watch a game anymore. The games take FOREVER with all of the commercials.

Giants are hot!!! I know Dallas is hurting without Romo but NY still looked great. All the critics that claim last year was a fluke have been awful quiet.

Much rejoicing at this end as well. The Kid is a huge Giants fan. He was kind enough to let me know that Da Bears also won, so they're on top of their division.

Another loss, this time 20-19 to the Chargers. They could have tried to tie it and send it into overtime but went for a two-point conversion at the end. Good to see them be a little aggressive. Haven't heard if the Bengals lost or not, but I do know the Lions got blown away today. These are the two teams the Chiefs are worried about!
236_football_player.gif

Smallville, it could be worse. You could be a Rams fan. The Kid isn't really a Jets fan, but he was happy to watch the win. And the Giants were ahead when I sent him to bed.

Another loss, this time 20-19 to the Chargers. They could have tried to tie it and send it into overtime but went for a two-point conversion at the end. Good to see them be a little aggressive. Haven't heard if the Bengals lost or not, but I do know the Lions got blown away today. These are the two teams the Chiefs are worried about!
236_football_player.gif

Let me preface this with saying I am NOT a Chiefs fan, I couldn't believe Herm Edwards went for 2. It will be interesting to hear how the fans respond tomorrow, I think he should have kicked the PAT and taken his chances with the coin toss. I'm really hoping they get the 1st pick in the draft, I figure they will waste it on another Todd Blackledge.

Anybody remember the names of the other QB's that got drafted that year?

When you're 1-7, playing on the road, why not go for it? The season's shot anyway.

I don't like the odds of making it, they just drove down the field in under 2 min. and had the momentum going their way.
Tyler Thigpen needed the win whether the Chiefs did or not. At least Tony G. tied the record for 100 yd. games.

Carl has to go and needs to take Herm with him.

I'm a Cowboys fan and sadly they are tanking this season too.

My Giants pulled out a defensive battle against division rivals Philly last night! Great game, I hope we can parlay this season in to another championship!

You and The Kid!

True confession about what a horrible parent I am: we let him stay up to see most of the Superbowl this year. With 1:30 left, the Giants had no chance and it was way past The Kid's bedtime, anyway. So I made him head up, and we turned off the television.

Fast forward to the next morning, and you know what happened when he turned on ESPN. He is never going to forgive me, and I suppose I don't blame him.

Smallville, it could be worse. You could be a Rams fan.

The Rams have won a Super Bowl in the last 37 years! And that was AFTER they moved to St. Louis.

You and The Kid!

True confession about what a horrible parent I am: we let him stay up to see most of the Superbowl this year. With 1:30 left, the Giants had no chance and it was way past The Kid's bedtime, anyway. So I made him head up, and we turned off the television.

Fast forward to the next morning, and you know what happened when he turned on ESPN. He is never going to forgive me, and I suppose I don't blame him.

Don't worry. You'll just have to pay for all the therapy he'll need from such a traumatic upbringing.:wink:

Don't worry. You'll just have to pay for all the therapy he'll need from such a traumatic upbringing.:wink:

And if that's the worst thing I ever do to him...

You've been scarce lately. Nice to see you around.

And if that's the worst thing I ever do to him...

You've been scarce lately. Nice to see you around.

I'm just getting over either a nasty cold or a mild flu. I've decided, while I'm not 100%, I'm still well enough to play golf tomorrow.:D

Back