Well the Chiefs clinched at least the third pick in the draft in their loss today. We can't get #1, Detroit is too bad for even us to catch them now! But we're tied with the Rams, which I guess goes to show you the worst football in the NFL is played in Missouri.

titans came back to pound the steelers yesterday. they had clinched the first round bye prior but now they have homefield too!

G-Unit rolled in probably the best game I have watched all season, kinda glad I went out of the contest first last night...

Can you believe what the Cards are doing to Carolina?

Just turned it on. Unbelievable score.

The Cardinals in the NFC Championship game.

I think Hell just froze over.

Originally Posted by Smallville
The Cardinals in the NFC Championship game.

I think Hell just froze over

LOL, I agree, nice to see a few new teams doing well this year!!!

How come they never benched Delhomme?

Because the other option was no better.

Wow. There is still one quarter left, but there could be an Iggles, Cards matchup in the NFC championship.

It would be so much fun if the Cardinals went to the Superbowl. Could you imagine the Cardinals v. Chargers?

It would be high scoring. I have picked every game right in the playoffs so far. (if the iggles win). I have SD tonight.

High scoring games are far better, I think. I conked out for the past hour, I think. This game's a snore.

Giants lose to an AWFUL Eagles team.

In the words of Bill Murray in Stripes:

And then ... depression set it.

It would be so much fun if the Cardinals went to the Superbowl. Could you imagine the Cardinals v. Chargers?

I for one would like to see that. The Chargrs aren't as bad as their record suggests (they ended the season with the secnd longest winning streak, I believe, and won the games they had to win to make the playofss once their backs were against the wall - - - the Denver choke didn't hurt).

Darren Sproles went to Olathe North and Kansas State (I think K-State is right). Olathe North is is South Kansas City area high school, so I always like to see the local guys do well.

If that were the Superbowl matchup, it would be really high scoring.

Is there a whinier b*tch in the NFL than Philip Rivers? OMFG!

Yeah Eli Manning, Jay Cutler, and absolutely JEFF GARCIA. How about Terrell Owens.

Garcia might be close to Rivers. Eli always looks like he just got scolded, but he never whines. Don't see Cutler enough. Owens whines to the media more than to the officials.

Back