William Perry from the 85 bears superbowl team.

The season started in 1985, but the Superbowl was in 1986.

The Fridge was pretty much a joke, except for one or two seasons. The worst thing that the the Bears did in the Super Bowl was to give him a touchdown while Walter Payton went without. Best rusher of all time, played in only one Super Bowl and the team scored 5 touchdowns and he didn't get one of them.

Don't remind me--what a hearbreak that was.

And don't forget Mike Ditka--still my role model!

Hey Pins!! How about them Ravens!!!

I heard this(and all ready shared with Jimmy):

Ray Lewis was asked before the game what it was like to go against a player like Brandon Jacobs, to which Lewis tried to downplay Jacobs and replied casually, "They come in all sizes". After the game Brandon Jacobs was asked what it was like to get hit by Ray Lewis and Jacobs replied, "I don't know, he never hit me". Got to love it!!

The season started in 1985, but the Superbowl was in 1986.

Yes, but it is generally accepted that although the Super Bowl is played in January ( however, 10 of the last 11 years it was in February), the year the regular season was played is considered the championship year.

Don't remind me--what a hearbreak that was.

And don't forget Mike Ditka--still my role model!

They were the one team I wanted to go undefeated and win the Super Bowl in addition to the '72 Dolphins (even though the Super Bowl for that year was in '73!)

The Chiefs only gave up 54 points to Buffalo today.

Giants AND Jets won, so I have one happy kid. He tells me Da Bears won as well, so even Mom is happy.

The Chiefs 54 points they gave up were their most in team history, like 700+ games. Something tells me their defense is going the wrong way! Patriots won though, so my wife is happy (being from England, it was a no brainer who she should root for when she moved to the U.S.).

So it's Thanksgiving and I'm watching the Titans play the Lions (who are in their throwback uniforms)...I was just thinking, I think the Titans should've worn old Oilers uniforms. Even just the helmets...I know it'd never fly, but wouldn't that be cool?

400_EARL_CAMPBELL_OILERS_BLUE_JERSEY_PICTURE.jpg

(They're almost the same colors anyway...)

c634b2af-5ec8-4d2e-80d7-9414.jpg

The Lion's are not worth watching. Thay should rotate the teams that play on Thanksgiving Day.

Two things. I still want to have the Bucs put on the orange for a throw back game but it wont happen, the players hated it.

I agree about rotating the teams, but in todays NFL, a team can turn it around in 1 year. They have a great receiver. AND I MEAN GREAT. A good young RB, and some great young defensive players. Lacking a QB clearly and an O-Line. Plus about half a defense.

But now that Millen is gone, I expect this team to turn it around. Possibly McNabb in the offseason. Its a longshot but it could happen.

OWWWW, my ears! That Cowboys' anthem was the worst I have ever heard. :bomb:

Thankfully I missed that. The Cowboys are looking pretty good though.

As for rotating the teams that play on Thanksgiving, I hope they don't. Yeah the Lions are bad, but I always look forward to the Cowboys playing. I guess if I wasn't a Dallas fan I would feel different about it.

On a side note have the Lions had a good season since Barry Sanders quit on them? I can't remember, it just seems like they have been bad forever.

I'm sick of hearing the anthem sung in the Whitney Houston/ Maria Carey style... just sing the damn song

I'm sick of hearing the anthem sung in the Whitney Houston/ Maria Carey style... just sing the damn song

It's one thing if you're Whitney Houston/Mariah Carey. The vast, vast majority aren't...don't pretend you have chops when you don't. Hollering isn't singing.

Lets not forget that the two of them have more in common than their voice...hehe

Dad's a Seahawks fan, so we're rooting for them. I'm vaguely aware that it's on the television.

Lions
could
go
all
the
way! hahaha! 0-14, looking good!

I'm still not sure how the Chiefs won two games. At least the Used to be a Girls won so we're back in the #2 draft pick slot.

I always loved talking about his 5 year plan,lol. Peterson probably should have been fired about 5 years ago, but Chiefs fans kept filling the seats so there wasn't any urgency. I'm not a Chiefs fan and will miss King Carl.

Back