When is the last time you played golf?

Them too, but isn't their weather not as nice as California right now?

I guess its nice. It could be a few degrees cooler. I have the AC on today.

You can golf vicariously through me :D

Don't forget Floridians as well :wink:

I don't know. I was in Florida last week and the temperture never got over 62* in Orlando! Several rounds in the 40's with some rain and wind thrown in. Still got in 10 rounds in 6 days. :D

You'll all be happy to know that I have moved on from just putting in the basement to taking swings with my 7 iron. I have super high ceilings and can swing even a driver inside, better than nothing...oh and we got another 6 or so inches of snow over the weekend. I should try to get some more pics up, ridiculous!

i played last in mid Jan. Cabin fever set in about a week ago and I started chipping and putting in the living room. I thought the fiance was going to kill me when I bladed one... or two:bicker: :angry:

I lucked out a couple of days ago and found an old foam ball. So now I have developed a chip and catch game with the pup:) He's getting the hang of it pretty quick!

As of right now, its been 18 hours... and I'm feeling itchy again.

Posted in the wrong thread.... oops.

Last edited:
We had a nice 55 degree day over the thanksgiving weekend here and I got out ofr 9 holes but we usually pack the clubs away between October and April here in Wisconsin. I have a trip planned for May to Hilton Head but I can't wait to get out and play again!

Last Saturday, and not very well I might add. Don't expect to play again for another week or so. This even though the weather is just about perfect. Darn Doctor's recommendations, and my wife watching me, making sure...........:banghead:

You'll all be happy to know that I have moved on from just putting in the basement to taking swings with my 7 iron. I have super high ceilings and can swing even a driver inside, better than nothing...oh and we got another 6 or so inches of snow over the weekend. I should try to get some more pics up, ridiculous!

I've been practicing my takeaway with my PW. High ceilings, but I figure I should use a short club for those times when I can't help myself and go into a full swing.

Do you go into spontaneous full swings often?

I'm drilling 50 takeaways at a time. Sometimes a girl just has to finish the swing.

Back