When is the last time you played golf?

Puttin4Bird

Say what again mf'er!
Reaction score
Handicap
3.5 GHIN
We have a lot of threads about what you shot, what you wore, your best shot etc. But I can't really post much in those threads since we haven't even seen our grass since around mid-November. Like many of you on this board I am stuck wearing snow boots much more often than golf shoes these days. My putter is out in my office and I have been working on my putting stroke some, but other than that I have not hit a real golf ball with a real club since the weekend of November 7th. As of right now I've gone 96 days and counting since experiencing the sweet feeling of solid contact with a golf ball.

We have 1 indoor golf dome and we have 1 heated stall range so I'll definitely be making an effort to get out and hit balls sometime soon.

So how about you? A day? 2 weeks? Month? Or are you in my boat (or worse) and surpassed the 90 day mark?

I last played October 28 in California.

It's been so long that I don't even remember the last time I got out, sometime around the end of Sept. probably.

Played golf as in the range doesn't count? Then the last time I actually PLAYED golf was last Saturday (Feb. 6) :)

September 5th is the last time I played - the week before my RC surgery. Had to get one last round in!

Its been almost 2 weeks but im going to try and sneak out for 9 today. I got the clubs in the truck.

5 days ago. Hope to play tomorrow, just depends on the snow melting off by then. Cold front coming Sunday, but no big snowstorm with it. :D

Just a few days ago for me as far as playing. I do usually swing a club most days chipping, pitching, and putting. Actual play averages out to between 2, and 3 times a week for me during the year, with most of my play in the summer months.

Outdoors - Early December and with a foot of snow - who knows when I'll play again.

Indoors - 2 weeks ago and plan to play again on the 20th.

Last Sunday - it's the rainy season here in Indonesia but there is a better than average chance it won't rain til the afternoon, so mornings are pretty safe.

Will be moving to Canada next year so will be stuck with no winter golf when we get there - at least we will me moving in March so will have all summer to play!!!

This past Sunday and the windchill was in the high 30's. It misted on us 3 times. Fortunately the wind was out of the South and it was only between 5-10mph. My wife got me a wind/rain suit and some earmuffs for Christmas. So, the cold weather golf is now an option.

11/10/09

Re: When is the last time you played golf?

It's been so long it's starting to drive me insane. Last Wednesday just seems so far away. Went to the range the last two days though and I'm playing again tomorrow, Saturday, maybe Monday and again next Thursday. That should make me feel better

I played about 3 weeks ago here in KC. It was 38 degrees, but I played.

November 21st was my last day on a course and was far from by best round. It was in the mid-30's while raining and windy. I was glad to own Under Armour that day.

Thanksgiving weekend down in SE Kansas. Seem's like a year ago.

Actually playing was Thanksgiving....last time hitting at the range was 3 weeks ago

Hola

Hola

Last Sunday, I had a tee time but they close the course due to too much water and mud slides. Lucky I found another course open, had to walk a mile to the club house because the street was close due to flooding. Finally got to play my round in a beautiful sunny day.

This Holiday weekend I get to play Saturday and Monday and the weather should be perfect, no flooding.

Late November. November was surprisingly mild this year, and great for golf!

September 5th is the last time I played - the week before my RC surgery. Had to get one last round in!

Okay, you win. September 13 for me, with no chance of being on a course again until the first full week in April.

Okay, you win. September 13 for me, with no chance of being on a course again until the first full week in April.

I'm still in PT too. Pain is virtually gone. I've got about 95% ROM, which I think is great, but my therapist is trying to get that last few percentage points. I've been chipping and putting in the game room, but can't wait until I'm able to take full swings and hit the range!

I think the last time I was on the course was December 5th. Sunny and about 35 degrees. The temperature wasn't bad at all. Our problem is that we have had snow on the ground since then. I don't mind (reasonably) cold weather and we have a year-round course, but snow takes that out of the equation.

I have been going to the indoor range at least once every weekend. I'm getting a little tired of it. It seems like everybody and their brother crowds in the place and it's tough to find a good stall.

Thanksgiving weekend...so about 2.5 months ago now :banghead:

Early/mid November I think. I know I played three weeks in a row from Mid October. I can't remember when the last time I played was though. I did hit the indoor range a couple weeks back. That counts for something right??

Back