When is the last time you played golf?

First Post here... Played 18 last Sunday, and I am going to out to play 18 tomorrow. I am lucky that I live in a more temperate climate. Tomorrow I will be playing right along the Rio Grande River, right on the Texas-Mexico border. Sometimes my friends and I will play a little “international” golf and hit a few drives into Mexico.

First Post here... Played 18 last Sunday, and I am going to out to play 18 tomorrow. I am lucky that I live in a more temperate climate. Tomorrow I will be playing right along the Rio Grande River, right on the Texas-Mexico border. Sometimes my friends and I will play a little “international” golf and hit a few drives into Mexico.

Are the Border Patrol vehicles considered a hazard then? Immovable/movable objects?

Last edited:
LOL!

Thank you and don't worry... I know exactly what you're saying.

Believe me, I want to get away from the forums too because when I spend too much time on these things, all I end up doing is getting into trouble because I don't know when to shut up!

-JP

So that's how we get into those intellectual discussions. :dohanim:

I too hope that the economy takes a good turn in your direction. That is a long drought from golf.... far too long for an avid player like you are.

I went out and played today. the temperature read 48 degrees but with the north wind at 20 to 30 MPH if felt way colder than that, but it was great to get out and play.

i played yesterday... there was still snow on some parts of the course... mostly in the shaded areas... it was so good to get out especially after 3-4 weeks

Last Friday in September.

51 days ago.None of it due to the weather though

Yesterday, it was 50 outside before it started raining mid-afternoon.

Im not even sure when I last played. Maybe back in October or September for sure. Been too long I know!

So that's how we get into those intellectual discussions. :dohanim:

I too hope that the economy takes a good turn in your direction. That is a long drought from golf.... far too long for an avid player like you are.

:rofl:

Yeah all that thinking will wear you out!

Things have to get better 'cause they sure can't get no worse! (Hey, I think I jus' wrote me a country song!)

Thanks for the good thought!

-JP

51 days ago.None of it due to the weather though

G, everything alright?

We're heading to Destin Florida on the 27th for 5 nights at the Emerald Grande Resort which includes a daily round of golf at Regatta Bay Golf & Country Club. S'posed to be "The best course" in Destin.

http://www.regattabay.com/

I am going insane staying inside so much. I have played 2 times since November and the weather is just unrelenting here in NC. I can't remember a winter this bad and it has either been below freezing or snowing all winter it seems. My cart cover and heater have been useless. I am counting down the days til I can wear shorts and play golf til dark. This winter has been one of the most depressing in recent memory and it can't end fast enough.

I have not played golf in

-3 months 21 days
-113 Days
-9,763,200 Seconds
-162,720 Minutes
-2712 Hours

Out of the last 4 days, we/I played Friday, Saturday and Sunday :joy:

This thread should be blocked off from Californians.

You can golf vicariously through me :D

Don't forget Floridians as well :wink:

Them too, but isn't their weather not as nice as California right now?

Yeah...lately...ok...how about Arizonians then?? :D

Back