What's your internet speed?

This is mine, not good.

Yep, this is my 50m service that I pay extra for:

Here's my Verizon Wireless speedtest:
503139761.png

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Can't believe some of the speeds from some of you. I was jacked about getting AT&T U-Verse this week and only having 6 mb/s.

anything 10+ and you shouldn't ever end up frustrated during a download if you have 2-3 users tops.
For instance I have a 20MB/s connection, and I actually download at about 1.8MBPS-2MBPS.
I once had a 100MB Connection and I downloaded at about 10MBPS. Which is damn fast.
the key is, most people won't ever need to download anything that fast. Most youtube videos download in just a few seconds on a regular 10MBPS connection.
If you've got a house full of kids like I do and everyone's online, you need the hefty connection to support all of them.
If it's just you and your wife as occasional users a 5MB connection from Uverse or comcast will do the job with no problem.
It's amazing how many people are overpaying by $20-$30 a month for bandwidth they will never need.

LOL, let me just say I recall the time, when I could boast of having an ISDN line at my house. Ran several BBS's at the time :)

anything 10+ and you shouldn't ever end up frustrated during a download if you have 2-3 users tops.
For instance I have a 20MB/s connection, and I actually download at about 1.8MBPS-2MBPS.
I once had a 100MB Connection and I downloaded at about 10MBPS. Which is damn fast.
the key is, most people won't ever need to download anything that fast. Most youtube videos download in just a few seconds on a regular 10MBPS connection.
If you've got a house full of kids like I do and everyone's online, you need the hefty connection to support all of them.
If it's just you and your wife as occasional users a 5MB connection from Uverse or comcast will do the job with no problem.
It's amazing how many people are overpaying by $20-$30 a month for bandwidth they will never need.

With all the devices in this house, I need all the bandwidth I can get. With 2 teenagers and a 10 year old that think he's a teenager, I'm lucky if I can even watch a YouTube video without it having to stop to buffer.

5 Computers, Roku, 4 smart phones, 3 tablets and a couple ipod touches, XBox, PS3 and I'm sure there's some that I've forgotten.

Better today, but still not what I ordered.

2817957777.png

Pathetic.

2818986635.png

FiOS 15/5 here.

2819273135.png

This is what I am paying for, finally.

2820292212.png

Not fast enough for me, i only get 6.2MB/s when downloading from seedbox.

Tonight:

2822353626.png

Glad to see you are finally getting your moneys worth. Those 1.x speeds as of late reminded me of a T1 line that would cost thousands!

Some of those speeds are like wow. I only get about 3 Mbs but that is all I ever need. Can't imagine needing more than 10.

I'll take it. :smile:

2823885686.png

Company internet. Wish I got half this speed at home :bulgy-eyes:

My first wireless test I am posting on Google Fiber. Right around where he said average wireless should be. He said as everything updates it should get faster.

2855854520.png

My first wireless test I am posting on Google Fiber. Right around where he said average wireless should be. He said as everything updates it should get faster.

2855854520.png

This makes me sick!!! Glad yo hear thet are delivering as promised though!!

That is sexy!!!

This morning!

2857204646.png

Back