What's the most you'd pay for a golf Umbrella?

Most?

• $10

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • $20

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • $30

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • $40

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • $50

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • $75

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • $100

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters
At this point nothing. I don't have one. If I had a push cart to walk I'd have one but thats the only way... i think

I had a 10 year old one stolen (?) a few years ago so bought a nice 60” Shed-Rain from Costco for under $20. I was looking at purchasing that brand anyway and the price for the one I purchased was about 25% vs. buying elsewhere so was great deal.

I have a nice Callaway branded one from 30 years ago. I've moved it from bag to bag, carried it some, stored it even more, opened it maybe twice. I don't remember tge last time it left the floor of my truck. If it fails me I think I have 3 or 4 others from corporate outings or charity events that are still in the wrapper.

Last edited:
$20 because if it's raining heavy or not going to stop, I'm getting off the course anyway.

On top of everything else, an umbrella is about the worst tool to keep dry while doing any sort of activity. A rain proof hood for the bag, a decent rain jacket and pants, and a hat are the answer. Umbrellas are for standing around doing nothing.

In any rainy city the seasoned commuters have good rain gear. The tourists have umbrellas.

20-30. Generally the only umbrella I need is a UW one for Summer. Rain gear is usually enough for me.

I had a 10 year old one stolen (?) a few years ago so bought a nice 60” Shed-Rain from Costco for under $20. I was looking at purchasing that brand anyway and the price for the one I purchased was about 25% vs. buying elsewhere so was great deal.

From the amount of people who said "0" in this thread---i'm guessing one of us has that umbrella!

I paid 40 or 50 dollars for mine 13 years ago. Still going strong.

I think mine was about 20 bucks, it was not purchased for golf though. It was purchased because I have to walk in the rain to work and I don't want to get my suits soaked before I even get in.

I think the most I’ve ever paid was $19.99 from Costco. I played 85 rounds last year and carried an umbrella about 3 times and only used it for a total of about 30 minutes so I have almost no need. My usage will be up this year when I go to Scotland in May. :)

I think I have 3 golf umbrellas downstairs. IIRC I paid for the Titleist, probably $50ish. The other two were prizes.

I've wanted an Arnold Palmer for years but can't bring myself to fork over the cash for something I'd probably never use.

Despite having three, I never seem to have on with me when I need it....

I have a THP one that I expect to have live forever at this point.

$40 tops. I use the Procella umbrellas and they run about $35 on Amazon. I've had 2 for years and they're still in perfect shape.

I can't remember the last time I actually bought one but I think anything over $40 is too much.

I put under $50, but if I ever have to replace the one I have it’ll probably be less than that. We have wicked wind that comes with most rain events and I don’t care how good your umbrella is, it’ll be at risk of flying to Kansas or folding itself into a knot of spines and fabric.

I’ve never owned one no need to start now

If I ever played in the rain the cheapest I could find. Wait, would borrow one from SWMBO's car instead.

Titleist single canopy’s are around $75 cad, so I guess that’s my number.

I have one I bought well over 20 years ago and I have never used it, but I do live in Arizona where they are not needed.

Back