What's the most you'd pay for a golf Umbrella?

Most?

• $10

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • $20

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • $30

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • $40

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • $50

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • $75

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • $100

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters

OldandStiff

AlsoBald
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+
I think most of them are insanely overpriced, personally.

1000054396.jpg

This is why I'll never actually buy a branded one that costs like 50 ish dollars.

I haven’t bought one in so long I can’t remember what I paid. I do play somewhere that is pretty windy and we play in most conditions so I would be ok paying up for an umbrella if needed assuming it is good in the wind. If I only buy one every 10 years I am not that price sensitive.

I bought one at Costco last year for 19.99 and love it. it doesn’t have any branding so I don’t have to be a walking commercial and it works well that’s all I really need in an umbrella

can't remember the last time i've actually used a golf umbrella, haha. not great for lightening

Never bought one in 45 years of golf. They are door prizes at outings given away like they are pretzels and peanuts. I probably have 6 nice ones and have easily given away 3 times that many.

I'll buy the cheapest one I can find that's of halfway decent quality. The one golf umbrella I own has been used a few times off the course, but it's never even once been used on a golf course.

I’d buy one that , gets me through a round dry ….. and intact

Nothing worse than buying the cheap umbrella and wandering out to play the game , being drenched because it didn’t do its job even though you got it for a bargain …

I’d buy one that , gets me through a round dry ….. and intact

Nothing worse than buying the cheap umbrella and wandering out to play the game , being drenched because it didn’t do its job even though you got it for a bargain …
So what price gets that done for you?

I'd go $250 if it's the last umbrella I ever need to buy.

Probably 30 bucks. The amount of times I’ve used an umbrella on the course is between 0-1. I’ve spent 250 bucks on a really good rain jacket. I’ve worn it several times.

My Titleist one is probably 20 years old now. Rarely gets used here in California, used to get used a lot more in the UK. If I was playing in an area that experienced more rain, I’d defintely invest the money in decent rain gear including a good brolly.

I usually buy the cheapest one in our pro shop...usually that's like 45$ or whatever CAD. And it lasts me a long time so i see that as a fine purchase

I have 2 Cobra umbrellas, that i've had for 5-6 years. One is bright pink and the other black. Of course my wife always grabs the black one, leaving me with all of the comments and barbs

Probably 40$ tops. I can’t get over how expensive they have become

Zero. Have about a dozen and get a Travelers Umbrella from my son about every other year as he has a trunk full of them.

$50 and I may go higher if prices keep going up. I cheaped out during fall and bought a $30 Maxfli. Last time I’m doing that. Just too much slop in every moving part.

Doubt I would go over $30. Have 3 or 4 so probably won't ever need to buy another one.

Probably $30 max. Feels sturdy enough that it isn’t going to crap out on me after a couple of uses. Never actually had to use it on the course, but use it all the time when out and about.

I haven't bought an umbrella in years.

What’s an umbrella??

Back