What's the most you'd pay for a golf Umbrella?

Most?

• $10

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • $20

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • $30

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • $40

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • $50

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • $75

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • $100

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters
Maybe $40?

I’ve had one umbrella, ever. I got it for Christmas 5 years ago and it’s worked perfectly well.

My umbrella gets used more for shade during the summer than the rain. So as long as it has very good wind resistance, anything up to $40 is good for me

Nothing. If it's raining enough for me to need an umbrella I'll just go home. I play solo so it's not a problem.

I’ve got the golf umbrella from Costco, think it was under $20

I don't think I've ever paid for a golf umbrella. Many charity scrambles give them out. I seldom use one anyway.

I bought Sun-brella’s last year. The one with silver top. I use a push cart and use it for shade more than rain.
I keep it in my car and have used it at my daughters softball games for both showers and sun.

I’d buy one that , gets me through a round dry ….. and intact

Nothing worse than buying the cheap umbrella and wandering out to play the game , being drenched because it didn’t do its job even though you got it for a bargain …
If it’s raining that hard, I won’t be playing golf in the first place.

most for me is $40-50. I have been wanting an Arnold Palmer one for years but cannot get myself to spend $100ish.

I’ve had a few of these, they don’t last.
I wondered and suspected that would be the case

I’ve had a few of these, they don’t last.
I have the first one I bought about 5 years ago in my truck still, trucking along.

I’ve bought cheap at Costco and it would’ve been overpriced at half-off. I paid a princely sum for one at the Masters and it works well enough. The $30 Maxfli I bought 4-5 years ago works like a champ. So, I picked $40 to account for price increases.

Lol Yeah.

I never thought i was on umbrellas. I prefer big staff style but not necessarily gold specific. Most of the cheap ones fail pretty quick. I walk the dog in the rain so use them.

But as said the cheap ones don’t last. Also i won’t pay crazy for one either simple because it has a logo on it. I’m $40 and under.

If it is one of those nice 68 inch umbrellas I’d go 50. I actually need one for the cart as the one we had broke. I have seen them for 70-80 and passed on those.

I haven’t even priced them in decades. I have one that I have owned for 25 years. We live in the second driest state in the country. I can’t even remember the last time I used an umbrella for golf.

I’d pay upwards of $60 for a really good and wide umbrella that can take wind.

My son plays in tournaments in the middle of the summer and it gets REALLY hot. The umbrellas work wonders for keeping him in the shade. No price I wouldn’t pay for that…

Last one I bought came from the Dollar General. Think I’ve used an umbrella once on a course. Unless it’s absolutely gonna be a chance of rain before I think the round is completed, I never carry one! Prior to that I bought the 100 year anniversary W/S and it’s still in new condition. Thing is huge. Last time I used it was at a funeral. Got compliments on it even that day!

Last edited:
Back