What type of putter do you use?

Odyseey XG #9 (in the bag right now)
Ping Zing 2 Becu (The original! funny to say that about something with a 2 next to it but the #2 was the best model in my opinion. The only differences back then was the hosel shape and length)
Yes! golf Sophia (its a wilson 8802 clone with their special grooves milled onto the face.
Oddyseey Golf Tri Hot #1 (mallet)

I've got more but they arn't gonna make the bag any time soon.

Seemore FGP and I love it!

it's a F.G.P!!!!!

as for me, i've got the odyssey white ice #9 in the bag, and i sure do love it!

Count me in on the #9 love.

Taylormade Rossa Daytona 1. (Left Handed)

Odessey White hot #2

Odyssey white ice 9.

Currently a Slotline SKM series SSI-691 model. I love the thing, but am either real hot or real cold, seldom any in between, so this coming year is all about putters, lol.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I'm guessing now the Taylormade Ghost Daytona!

I use a Scotty Cameron X3 putter. I love the milled feel and generally prefer a smaller mallet (although I am trying to figure out what is actually best for me, as opposed to what I like. Unfortunately they're not the same thing).

I am still in the U.S. Kids golf era. Mine is a 30 inch (way too short) blades style, similar to the one in Junior Lancers avatar. Looking to get into something else here ASAP, may be searching the bargain bins for something...

Using the flying saucer that is the PING Doc 15 (not the largest one - second largest one) very well balanced and smooth - even if you could probably serve pizza on it.....

In the past 2 months I've switched from a mallet (TM Rossa Monza Corza) to a temporary blade (LUX) to my permanent putter which is the TaylorMade Rossa Imola TP by Kia Ma and I love love love it!

I always pictured most of you guys much older than this. Wierd.

lol, this is in the Junior Golf forum :) Joking with the older folks.

This happens every once in awhile. Always good for a laugh (yes, I'm a dork).

This happens every once in awhile. Always good for a laugh (yes, I'm a dork).
This could have been in the "I wear pink thong underwear" forum and I wouldn't have even noticed, it showed up on my "New Posts" list and I hopped in and replied. I'm bad about not even paying attention to what forum it's in most of the time. Whoops!!

I am still in the U.S. Kids golf era. Mine is a 30 inch (way too short) blades style, similar to the one in Junior Lancers avatar. Looking to get into something else here ASAP, may be searching the bargain bins for something...

Im going to buy you a putter for Christmas, no more little kids stuff for you! haha

Back