What type of putter do you use?

I game a Taylormade Monza Spider (full size).
Until they make a Ghost Spider, mine will stay in the bag.

Taylor Made Rossa Daytona -- switched over from a White Hot #5 and never looking back. I get a much better feel of putts < 20 ft with a blade as opposed to a mallet

I use a center-shafted Rife 2-bar putter with no offset. I switched from an Odyssey 2-ball with the DFX insert and am glad I did. I'm sticking with center-shafted putters without an insert!

Cameron 009 Tour
4.jpg
3.jpg

2.jpg
IMG_0183.jpg

I have a TM Corza Ghost, I love it!!! I think every putter I ever own now will be white, it works that well!!!

My daughter started this thread a year and half ago in the now defunct junior forum when she was 12. I love how it comes back up.

Kevin

I use a the same putter Phil Mickelson used awhile back. A Yonex Tour Forged Super ADX blade graphite shaft. It's about 12 years old. I just put a Super Stroke Slim grip on today.

SeeMore Si3 with black finish courtesy of SeeMore and THP!

As of today I use a 10 plus year old SeeMore ITZ putter. As of Tuesday (in 2 days); custom built for me SeeMore Si1 putter courtesy of SeeMore & THP - let the testing begin!

Nike unitized tiempo, One of the best putters you can get for the money. They were 250 brand new and I picked mine up on ebay for 25 dollars

Cameron 009 Tour
4.jpg
3.jpg

2.jpg
IMG_0183.jpg

Love your putter. I love my Scotty but I just have an OTR Newport 2. I am looking in to gettting a TM Ghost 880.

It's been a revolving door of flatsticks for the last 3-4 seasons. Gamed a Yes! Gina last year; oh so pretty, but the C-Grooves started to feel a little too firm for my liking... Before that it was a Nike Unitized Neo, a TaylorMade Monza Corza, a Rife Aussie, and an old rusted out Scotty Santa Fe on loan from a friend. Toyed around with getting the Cleveland Classics #2, but instead found a great deal on a brand new Mizuno Bettinardi C-02H 34" in the off season and have been using that since the beginning of this year. Re-gripped to a white Bettinardi Iomic Standard and I think I've found my gamer for the next couple of years. Such a sweet feel off the face when you hit the sweetspot...

775cb012.jpg
775cb008.jpg
775cb009.jpg
775cb010.jpg

I'm playing this one but the other two in this pic sometimes get called off the bench
1sell007.jpg
1sell006.jpg

I am currently using a 10+ year old Ping B60. Have tried a couple of others over the years and keep coming back to it. I haven't really tried anything new in the last 3-4 years, so maybe it is time to try something else again.

I'm using my new Taylormade Rossa Ghost Daytona 1. I really loved it the first 2 rounds I used it. 36 putts first round, 35 the next :D

Back