What type of putter do you use?

Jr. Lancer

Reaction score
What type of putter do you use?
I know it's odd but I use a U.S. Kids Golf putter. I use it cause that type of putter works for me.

WH_XG_2B_lined_srt_large.jpg

A U.S. Kids putter? My daughter uses a U.S Kids putter. She has Taylor Made R7 irons and a Callaway Big Bertha driver. She's a pretty good little golfer. I'm proud of her.

Kevin

Odessey #7 Mallet with a Jumbo grip. My other putter is an old ZG Carbite Mallet with a Super Stroke grip. I swap back and forth when the magic moves from one to the other.

Welcome to THP Jr. Lancer! Head over to the check in desk and introduce yourself!

I use a SeeMore FGP Bronze. Mine is a little battle scarred.

brfgp.jpg

Ping Cushin 4 that my dad bought for me in 1982.

Id like to use all the putters that we got to photograph last week for putter week.

I play a Yes! Tracy, cut down to 33", with a Golf Pride velvet grip.

I use a Mizuno Bettinardi C-06.

Odyssey White XG Sabretooth 34"

Rife Two Bar Hybrid Mallet

TwoBarHybridMallet-topface.png

In the bag right now is the SeeMore M-1. On the bench waiting to get into the game are the SeeMore mfgp and mfgp2. I usually change up every month or so.

I go back and forth between the 3 I use.Maybe it's time to break out my old High school putter,A Ping Pal

SunsetBeachputter003.jpg

SunsetBeachputter004.jpg

Slighter.jpg

Slighter1.jpg

The Third one is a TM spider

Welcome to THP Jr. Lancer! Head over to the check in desk and introduce yourself!

I use a SeeMore FGP Bronze. Mine is a little battle scarred.

brfgp.jpg

I've never seen that model, very kewl.

I have a Red X, got it free from American Express and its been my only putter now for 3 seasons.

I play a Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport at 33.5"

Black Betti, wham-a-lam whoa!

BlackBetti1.jpg

Pinfire P4:
5614_1.jpg

52b4_1.jpg

I'm getting more and more attracted to a Taylormade Rossa Core Classic, Daytona model, though.

Ha!
Currently I am using a old Carbite ZG Mallet. nice and heavy, swings smooth and straight. have started posting less putting strokes!

makes me want to get my Rife Aussie putter modified for more weight.

i use a rife 2 bar hybrid. i kind of switch off between a ping g2 tess also. my younger brother plays a scotty cameron newport 2 and we have decided to kind of pool those 3 putters that way nobody's pulling the "thats mine you cant use it" card. Im trying to convince my dad to get me one of the new scotty cameron california del mar putters when i get my first win on one of the tours i play in or finish medallist at a school tournament. not that im expecting this, but im definitely feeling very confident about this season because im a senior this year and the captain of my team, i have a few colleges recruiting me, i am visiting some more that interest me, and i am playing really well and finishing well in tournaments on top of all of that

Back