What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't figure out how to quote.

But....you also have pink balls.

#unserious

And altitudes. I clearly don't respect the game.

Ignore the haters. I love those shoes.

I rock mine proudly, I'm clearly not a serious golfer.
Who's hating?

You clearly haven't seen the crap I take from wearing velcro.
Oh. Well don't take it so serious you non serious golfer.
#velco
#pinkballs
#hyrons
#iwouldwearvelcro

Holy Velcro.

Ignore the haters. I love those shoes.

I rock mine proudly, I'm clearly not a serious golfer.

Haters gonna hate. I dont care. I got new golf shoes. Thats all that matters. Gonna rock em tomorrow with pride. Old school, old man, just old, whatevs. Im going to hit 300 yard drives and duff my approaches and do it in velcro. :D

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Bought a set of SM4's today, and couldn't be happier. Got the 50, 54 with M grind, and 58 with S grind. I know that this site isn't much on vokey's, but I can't change something I've been playing for 6 years+ and just love the look of this wedge. I went from the non-conforming SM2 to these, and I can tell a little difference, but I believe that it's more about technique versus grooves more IMO. Happy with my purchase!!!

Bought a set of SM4's today, and couldn't be happier. Got the 50, 54 with M grind, and 58 with S grind. I know that this site isn't much on vokey's, but I can't change something I've been playing for 6 years+ and just love the look of this wedge. I went from the non-conforming SM2 to these, and I can tell a little difference, but I believe that it's more about technique versus grooves more IMO. Happy with my purchase!!!

I'm guilty of being a vokey guy too

ordered 50* and 58* cleveland 588 forged. need to get rid of my 50* cb 588 and 60* cg16 wedges now lol

This is freaking awesome! I hope you have the time of your life there.

I'm excited! I was going to be driving to my in laws about an hour and a half from Columbus anyway. My father-in-law and I will go watch golf on Friday, then the two of us and my brother-in-law will drive to Chicago early Saturday morning to go to the Northwestern-Ohio State game Saturday night and then the Chicago Bears-New Orleans Saints game on Sunday. It is going to be an amazing weekend!

These babies arrived today. I will never have to tie my shoes again. Who needs that stress?
6a7yna9u.jpg

7egydepy.jpg

y3e9uvub.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

The sneaker heads be like.... Ahhh, he got the velcros! ;)

I picked up some Bridgestone B330 RX that I was fit to earlier in the week. I want to give them some time to see if they will perform for me. Also picked up some new gloves.

I got the XHot 3 and 7 wood and the Mac Daddy 2 55 degree in the slate color.

Had a spot open and just had to do it.
$(KGrHqJHJC!E+Z6TqhnvBRsFQ!vNM!~~60_57.JPG

What golf stuff did you buy today?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376750791.101107.jpg

Picked up this Vokey 58* from a Pawn shop today for $20. It has a custom heel grind. Face is a little nicked, but overall it's good and the grooves are still decent. I'm gonna try to clean it up a little and maybe try my first paint fill.

Bought some Nike Flat Front Tech Pants in Squardron Blue. I own so many of these pants.

I picked up some Bridgestone B330 RX that I was fit to earlier in the week. I want to give them some time to see if they will perform for me. Also picked up some new gloves.

I was just fitted for B330 RX myself, played well with them for nine holes today, went south on the back nine after waiting out a rain delay. Interested to hear your feedback on the ball.

My haul for this weekend. 2 new pair of shorts, 3 new shirts, 4 dozen Trispeed Tours, SuperStroke mid slim 2.0, a Golf Pride Niion to try, 6 new pair of no show socks and a pair of Puma Amp Sports. My wife said I had too much lime green, but I like bright colors. So I compromised and got orange.
pamabe2e.jpg

Bought a new push cart, Caddytek Superlite Delux. Seems like a good bit of kit, especially for the price, I'll see how it actually handles on the course tomorrow.

F2651A79-6EFA-4FC3-A1E5-0989F517B99B-397-0000005063399D79.jpg

Also bought a pack of 12 Srixon Q Stars, in tour yellow of course, from Dicks. I bought last years model, I can't see the new ones being 15 bucks better.

Bought a bushnell Z6 rangefinder and an Accra Dymatch s3 98g x-stiff shaft. The rangefinder is unreal, definitely my smartest buy of the season so far!

Bought a bushnell Z6 rangefinder and an Accra Dymatch s3 98g x-stiff shaft. The rangefinder is unreal, definitely my smartest buy of the season so far!

That's one of my future purchases for sure.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376773557.601528.jpg

Got 13 of these in the mail today too. Gonna regrip my set.

Scarlet and Gray. Representing for My Buckeyes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back