What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my confirmation and order # today for my Cleveland 290 driver, 17* 3 wood, M3, M4, and M5 Mashies. I couldn't be more excited!!!! Maybe I will have them by next Friday!!!!

That is no fair. That is like a super pre-order!

Got my confirmation and order # today for my Cleveland 290 driver, 17* 3 wood, M3, M4, and M5 Mashies. I couldn't be more excited!!!! Maybe I will have them by next Friday!!!!

That's one heck of a load of clubs. Congrats on the haul!

Just ordered a 52/56/60 wedge set. Adams Golf Tom Watson, 2010 grooves, satin finish. Should take a few strokes off. Can't wait to get my hands on them.
Sucks. The order just arrived from golfballs.com, but they had packed left handed wedges instead of right handed as the order says. I contacted them and they will reship and send me a return label, but it means I have to wait another week to get my hands on the wedges. :)

That does suck. But it sounds like they are handling their error correctly.

White THP Adidas umbrella. Size is overrated.

!CDti18wEWk~$(KGrHqR,!m!Ez+1mmnT-BNPfUdw36w~~0_12.JPG

Just ordered this off of ebay. I couldn't help it. I like flashy and bright!

Almost bought that same cap...just a little too much for me...settled for this cap which works well with the neon green plaid shorts I have:

veFR9oC0GDvP9kUTmhxlgZs5MUSyjeNM4kJDTVrCDpkCqFyrmr1B4beqUeGc7BwByBWpGyR4xMuxaLSBMpYvrFt2uI-TJZLttJ6BCDK-YJcsAZ_-tkGgnJ21wFLFkdd7joF_Munn94Oo0I4V_mSV0QISiuV4CgWWpu2x8-kMhMpoiQJ4_nPYUnZaD11tzTmg_OXwSFOMzB_pcTL31NjWMz6XRkJQ5ng4xDR9=s180

Nice tax refund + no past due bills = new irons!

Hit a set of Cleveland Launchers a few months back that I liked and finally pulled the trigger on them, and they cost $150 less than what they were before.

Also got 2 new Nike wedges

Nice tax refund + no past due bills = new irons!

Hit a set of Cleveland Launchers a few months back that I liked and finally pulled the trigger on them, and they cost $150 less than what they were before.

Also got 2 new Nike wedges

Awesome buy Ken!

I like that version better than the yellow one....it needs to be available in a visor though hehe
Almost bought that same cap...just a little too much for me...settled for this cap which works well with the neon green plaid shorts I have:

veFR9oC0GDvP9kUTmhxlgZs5MUSyjeNM4kJDTVrCDpkCqFyrmr1B4beqUeGc7BwByBWpGyR4xMuxaLSBMpYvrFt2uI-TJZLttJ6BCDK-YJcsAZ_-tkGgnJ21wFLFkdd7joF_Munn94Oo0I4V_mSV0QISiuV4CgWWpu2x8-kMhMpoiQJ4_nPYUnZaD11tzTmg_OXwSFOMzB_pcTL31NjWMz6XRkJQ5ng4xDR9=s180

I like that version better than the yellow one....it needs to be available in a visor though hehe

Heck yes, black visor witht he yellow lettering....that would be sweetness.

Get a room you two.

Hey now! lol

I'm going to put them down as a purchase, though I'm goin gthis weekend to try them out before buying...

4-AW Burner 2.0's, found a used/returned set (1 round) at a mom/pop shop that have my DG S300's installed by Taylormade for a WHALE of a deal, hopefully it works out as they've agreed to let me pay them via paypal...sweeeet.

Black adidas Climacool socks

210 Nike SQ Machspeed Str8-Fit Driver (not the Machspeed Black). If you live in the Atlanta area, they are on sale for $99.96 (Brand New, not demo or used) at the PGA Tour Superstore in Duluth. They may be at the Roswell and Kennesaw locations as well, but I got mine at the Duluth location. Got it for under $60 with trade. Absolute steal!

210 Nike SQ Machspeed Str8-Fit Driver (not the Machspeed Black). If you live in the Atlanta area, they are on sale for $99.96 (Brand New, not demo or used) at the PGA Tour Superstore in Duluth. They may be at the Roswell and Kennesaw locations as well, but I got mine at the Duluth location. Got it for under $60 with trade. Absolute steal!

That's a damn good pickup IMHO! Nice score and a solid driver to me, I liked it every time I tried it out but I like the square thing.

Nabbed a Cobra S3 from Patty and Dennis at Blind9 to finish the complete overhaul. (I will always blame TC if I do go through with the 2.0's though lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a damn good pickup IMHO! Nice score and a solid driver to me, I liked it every time I tried it out but I like the square thing.

Nabbed a Cobra S3 from Patty and Dennis at Blind9 to finish the complete overhaul. (I will always blame TC if I do go through with the 2.0's though lol)

You won't blame me ... you'll thank me jman

Congrats on the S3!

Edit: some how I fubar'd the crap out of this, lol

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

nice pick up!

Edit: some how I fubar'd the crap out of this, lol

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

I know you're right, I'm just temporarily halfway fighting it (you'll look even more like a genious after lol).

nice pick up!

Thanks DD, I'm pretty jacked up the slap the RIP in it!

I finally pulled the trigger on a new set of burner 2.0's. I hit them well on the monitor and can't wait to play them tomorrow. Steel stiff flex, 4-AW
burner20.jpg

Bought an R11 today with stock shaft, non TP because I have my own shafts to try out. When I bought this one I made a solemn vow not to buy another driver for some time. There has been a lot of switching drivers for me here lately. The reason behind this is that I can't get properly fit for a driver. Every time I try to hit in front of someone that might potentially fit me I lose my swing from nervousness and can't hit the ball. So I just hit a driver, it performs...buy it. Hit another one two weeks later, it outperforms... buy it. So on and so on, but NO MORE!!! Gonna get set up for an official handicap starting in March, so I've gotta stick with this one and dial it in. I'm gonna side by side a Proforce V2 and my Kusala Blue to see wich one works best with the new toy!

I can't get properly fit for a driver. Every time I try to hit in front of someone that might potentially fit me I lose my swing from nervousness and can't hit the ball.
I feel better knowing I'm not the only one with 'stage freight' at the golf store.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I feel better knowing I'm not the only one with 'stage freight' at the golf store.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

besides someone watching... its really hard for me to hit a ball in the dark
my fittings are best suited outside on a range or an open bay with a trackman or similar monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back