What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot a 36 -1 should have been -2 but I juiced a 100 yard shot and went deep with an impossible up and down on 7. Really happy with where my game is and how I'm driving the ball. Morgan cup post round blues are long gone.

Shot a 36 -1 should have been -2 but I juiced a 100 yard shot and went deep with an impossible up and down on 7. Really happy with where my game is and how I'm driving the ball. Morgan cup post round blues are long gone.
Better bring that A game to Vegas, bucky. I'm gunning for you.

Better bring that A game to Vegas, bucky. I'm gunning for you.

I only bring my A game buddy and my game travels well. Maybe if you're lucky you can be my partner.

I shot 101 on Bethpage Black yesterday. 7/14 FWs, 2/18 GIR, and about a bazillion putts for the second round in a row. I played badly and it was a hard freaking course.

I only bring my A game buddy and my game travels well. Maybe if you're lucky you can be my partner.
I could only hope, buddy.

I shot 101 on Bethpage Black yesterday. 7/14 FWs, 2/18 GIR, and about a bazillion putts for the second round in a row. I played badly and it was a hard freaking course.

You tip it out?

You tip it out?

HELL NO. I played 7400 once. Never again. The regular tees were long enough at 6700 yards. Plus with the wind probably 4 of the par 4s played as 3 shot holes.

HELL NO. I played 7400 once. Never again. The regular tees were long enough at 6700 yards. Plus with the wind probably 4 of the par 4s played as 3 shot holes.

i think no matter how far i hit the ball i'd play the tips at a course like that. just to know what i could shoot.

i think no matter how far i hit the ball i'd play the tips at a course like that. just to know what i could shoot.

Well I'd probably shoot a million. Lol.

Well I'd probably shoot a million. Lol.

doesn't matter at courses like that. i got a feeling i'll be finding out soon. but i'll play the tips.

doesn't matter at courses like that. i got a feeling i'll be finding out soon. but i'll play the tips.

With your length, I still doubt you'll have many issues.

A disappointing 86 (45/41) on a course I should have scored much better at. Triples on the 5th(OB) & 18th(blew up) killed my score.
On the bright side, I hit my irons well and bombed a couple 300+ yard drives.

76, with 38 on both nines. No birdies, and bogeyed three of the par 5's. One of those days where the misses were still were pretty good.

Funny thing is, we played from the blues, and the twosome we played with hit it from the blacks. The young kid we were playing with had a nice swing, but hit it all over the place, and said he shot almost 100 for the second day in a row. I kept thinking as we were playing, "dude, if you're in the high 90's, you should not be playing from the tips."

76, with 38 on both nines. No birdies, and bogeyed three of the par 5's. One of those days where the misses were still were pretty good.

Funny thing is, we played from the blues, and the twosome we played with hit it from the blacks. The young kid we were playing with had a nice swing, but hit it all over the place, and said he shot almost 100 for the second day in a row. I kept thinking as we were playing, "dude, if you're in the high 90's, you should not be playing from the tips."

How old was he? If he's in high school and on the team, usually they always play from the tips. So it would make sense that he'd do so even when not playing with the team. If that's not the case, then yeah, that's not smart golf.

The first holes were so terrible that I could just play with my gut.

Putting was great, except I left 10 birdie putts 1-3 inches from the hole :D

v9en.png

very nice recovery Castor

99 through 16 62/37 at Yankee trace on legends and vintage. The front was ugly for sure but the back was pretty darn good.

SHot a 45 for 9 holes in my league yesterday. I decided to use 4 clubs. 4I, 7I, 56*, and putter. I should have shot lower than that, but my putting was terrible today. All in all, I had fun and hit some shots with my 7 iron I had no idea was possible for me.

SHot a 45 for 9 holes in my league yesterday. I decided to use 4 clubs. 4I, 7I, 56*, and putter. I should have shot lower than that, but my putting was terrible today. All in all, I had fun and hit some shots with my 7 iron I had no idea was possible for me.

Very nice score with those 4 clubs!

99 through 16 62/37 at Yankee trace on legends and vintage. The front was ugly for sure but the back was pretty darn good.

heck of a back man, keep it up

Played 9 this morning as a single and shot a 49.

The first holes were so terrible that I could just play with my gut.

Putting was great, except I left 10 birdie putts 1-3 inches from the hole :D

v9en.png
i could only dream of playing a stretch of 4 holes in which 3 are par 5s. nice back 9

Playing a par-36 nine hole tomorrow. Will loop it twice from alternate tees on both nines..going to aim for a 4 over 76. Its a pretty tough track and can be really stretched out but I think its gettable

This is my quote from the what will you shoot thread. Missed by one. Shot a 5-over 77. Played the blue and black tees which combined out for about 67xx. Wasn't very good off the tee for first loop and missed a lot of greens, but my short game kept me in it. Only 12 putts on first nine. Got a little sloppy through the middle with a 4 bogey run through 5 holes, including a 3 putt on 10. Got the ship righted off the tee and hit a few fairway and 6\9 greens on the back. 30 putts total. Had 3 good birdie looks coming home and just couldn't get them to fall. 38\39-77.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back