What are you picking? Local Brewery Edition

I don't drink anymore, but if I did, one of the saisons for sure.

I'm clearly so late to the party that it's been over for weeks, but 22 was going to be my choice
Oh, im continually bumping this and indulging more, so you’re not late hahaha

Oh, im continually bumping this and indulging more, so you’re not late hahaha
Guess I better read the entire thread then. It sounds like a place you might frequent. Which is a good thing.

Alert: I just revealed myself as a potential skimmer :confused:

Guess I better read the entire thread then. It sounds like a place you might frequent. Which is a good thing.

Alert: I just revealed myself as a potential skimmer :confused:
Hahahaha, it’s a fun place. Stillwater has grown up a lot from when I was a kid down the road. It’s a cool setup.

Some serious % ABV in the Stouts.

@War Eagle I changed it up, trying the Holt My Beer 2, I’m a sucker for anything wheat

IMG_5250.jpeg

The Astrodog IPA is right up my alley. .5 liter please.

One Coconut Junkie, please!

Billy Mack

surprisingly, Oklahoma has a pretty solid microbrew scene. Love Stonecloud, Roughtail, Big Friendly, Fair-Weather Friends, American Solera among others!!

that sounds nearly perfect.
I kid you not, I thought about you when I was trying to drink it, right up your stout loving alley hahaha

I kid you not, I thought about you when I was trying to drink it, right up your stout loving alley hahaha
yes sir, I'd be all over that.

I'd have gone with the Billy Mack or Brews Lee. Love that you're trying different ones. I'm not a big beer drinker, but I like to try different ones now and then.

I'd have gone with the Billy Mack or Brews Lee. Love that you're trying different ones. I'm not a big beer drinker, but I like to try different ones now and then.
Trying to slowly bounce through the menu.

They need to get their Sour’s back though.

Freaking love Sour’s.

Back