What are you picking? Local Brewery Edition

Trying to slowly bounce through the menu.

They need to get their Sour’s back though.

Freaking love Sour’s.
That's awesome. I like they had a Festbier. I like those better than the Marzen everyone does for oktoberfest.

hmmm.... I gotta get to the brewery in town and work through their menu.

Cherry Cider. Never have had let's give er a try.

Gotta be the Billy Mac but the Brews Lee sounds good too.

We still talking stouts? 🤣
flirty flirting GIF

BACK!

New ones on tap, starting with a Neon Noel which is a witbier as I sit down to dive into the Grandaddy thread some more!

IMG_5423.jpeg

Holt My Beer 2 - American wheat

IMG_5424.jpeg

Updated list!

image.jpg

Thicc Mint! Whew, 13.8er.

Also, dare you to give that Desk Pop a try!

I would sample the Black IPA to see if it's worth my time. I have found a few good ones out there but they are not very common.

That Desk Pop would knock you down for sure. I have had some Imperial IPA's that were over 14% but never one in the 15% range.

That Desk Pop would knock you down for sure. I have had some Imperial IPA's that were over 14% but never one in the 15% range.
Definitely a punch in the face!

Went with the Robert the Spruce to start!

IMG_5616.jpeg

Haha, not tonight! But soon!

Finishing short trip with the fruited Monster Mash.

IMG_5617.jpeg

That one looks tasty though!
It was…what I imagine fermented fruit beer from hundreds of years ago to be like hahaha

I liked it though

I'd be all up in that Desk Pop. My wife would too. One of our locals makes an Imperial called Alright Alright and a couple of times made Alright Alright Alright. It was amazing and my wife laments that it hasn't returned.
I’ve got to be in the mood for imperials, especially when they’re hitting me with 13/14/15’s hahaha

You try the Stonecloud?

I would the Classique.

I’d be there for a minute. There are several that I’d want to try!!

1. Astrodog. Start off with one of their staples. See what kind of brew they like.
2. Robert the Spruce
3. Space Bus
4. Cousin Eddie. Because I’d have to.

Back on a rainy Thursday. Been taking care of myself so it’s been a minute, but I’ve saved up for this!

Starting with the Brown Ale!

Back