What are you picking? Local Brewery Edition

Are You Sure Chuck Norris GIF by Sony Pictures Television
Chug Norris

I never do these threads, but I’m sitting here waiting on the Doc to get off work and enjoying myself, so why not?

For you beer or cider drinkers, what are you going with?

View attachment 9216728
The Hatch22 sounds like a solid choice. If I was going for more than one round I'd have to try the Billy Mack and the Blackberry Radler.

You sir, are a beast.
At least I am not doing the imperial stout at 14.5%! Those always come in small glasses, so it's not worth it.

I did have dinner at a restaurant one time where I decided to get a bottle of the imperial stout. It was a bomber bottle and I came close to finishing it but could not drive home.

Beer is too bitter for me, but I love a good cider and would gladly try all three of those ciders. Maybe a flight if they do that.

Let’s go Ziggy Hopdust

In order...

Chinook Me All Night Long
Sunshine Saison (2023)
Ziggy Hopdust

That stout would leave you bloated at this point. And a little side eyed.
Nah, just warmed up for more of the stout pounding.

Sunshine Saison ... getting so tired of selecting from a list composed of 90% IPAs. BTW your prices are as high as ours in the PNW. Seems like you really get pushed to the 0.5 L glass!

Billy Mack
or
The Brown Ale

Post razor fade and beard trim, I had to stop back by for a few.

Neon Sunshine is up first.

IMG_5214.jpeg

@War Eagle they have a new Stout rotator…it’s called… Leg Lamp.

I never do these threads, but I’m sitting here waiting on the Doc to get off work and enjoying myself, so why not?

For you beer or cider drinkers, what are you going with?

View attachment 9216728
First I'm having a Havana Affair.
Then I'm ordering a Naughty Apple, a Hatch 22, and an extra glass. I will then half/half the two.

First I'm having a Havana Affair.
Then I'm ordering a Naughty Apple, a Hatch 22, and an extra glass. I will then half/half the two.
OH! That is freaking brilliant.

Back