Wegmans LPGA Championship (Spoilers)

That's pretty good and fair advice for him. He certainly could use some improvement when it comes to speaking eloquently. I just think it's a mistake for some to assume that he's not intelligent simply because he isn't very eloquent.

I'm sure he nailed his SAT, I should take it easy on him.

That's pretty good and fair advice for him. He certainly could use some improvement when it comes to speaking eloquently. I just think it's a mistake for some to assume that he's not intelligent simply because he isn't very eloquent.

It's our mistake to make, if it is in fact a mistake. It's my opinion that he's not very intelligent.

ANYWAY, this thread is about the Championship, not Gerina's husband.

You just love to play the martyr don't you.

Fact: The guy is terrible at interviews. I'm not making him out to "be" anything. I'm sorry you feel the need to come on here and contradict just about everything anyone has to say other than Awsi. Listening to him speak leads me to believe he is not the brightest person in the world.

Edit: LOL

Well, that speaks more to Awsi's intelligence, resourcefulness, and logical train of thought than it does to your belief that I'm being a contrarian, LOL.

There are quite a few out there that bumble their way through interviews as well, this guy just struck me as horrible. Part of me was thinking this has to be an act, nobody could murder the English language that bad. Anyhow we've gone way off topic here.

Who was playing with Feng today?

--
Tapatalk2

Well, that speaks more to Awsi's intelligence, resourcefulness, and logical train of thought than it does to your belief that I'm being a contrarian, LOL.

Clearly.

Once again, it's not a belief it's fact. You clearly have a hard time separating the two.

I just caught the interview on GC. He's not "eloquent" like I'm not "14 feet tall and colored purple".
I don't know if he's intelligent or not. Perhaps he's a golf savant. I will say he needs to stay far, far away from a camera, or hire someone to work with him on that.

I like when Pettersen scowls, except sometimes when she looks like John Gruden.

--
Tapatalk2

--
Tapatalk2

If I could play a round with any of these ladies it would definitely be her. I bet she's funny as hell.

If I could play a round with any of these ladies it would definitely be her. I bet she's funny as hell.

Yep, plus she'd kick my ass if I smarted off. Wish they would put a little more of her out there, her and Lewis are why I watch the lpga.

--
Tapatalk2

--
Tapatalk2

For some odd reason, I was watching the Pro-Am coverage and they were with Pettersen and her Pro-Am partners. She was even all business then. I think one of her playing partners had the hots for her.

For some odd reason, I was watching the Pro-Am coverage and they were with Pettersen and her Pro-Am partners. She was even all business then. I think one of her playing partners had the hots for her.

They can join the club. They can get in line behind me. hehe

I'm sure some of the LPGA pros get hit on by their pro-am partners from time to time. Whether they succeed in their endeavors is another question altogether.

They can join the club. They can get in line behind me. hehe

Eh. I'll let you have her. LOL.

I will take the Swede. They just seem like genuinely happy people. Look at her. Swinging. Happy. Swedish.

us12pro-nordqvist.jpg

She may be high strung on the course, but I'll take Ms Creamer!

I think it was great that Shanshan Feng gave a good interview and was actually able to have a conversation on the air afterwards.

I think it was great that Shanshan Feng gave a good interview and was actually able to have a conversation on the air afterwards.

I was in the kitchen doing dishes when she sat down for the interview. I came around the corner fully expecting it was an interpreter speaking and was surprised to see her doing the talking. Her English was terrific and she did conduct a good interview, though excitement got to her a time or two, understandably.

WHat in the blue hill happened in this thread?
Shockingly I pegged it before even going back to reading through. Now I wish I would have had the last 5 minutes of my life back.
Lets try to keep these threads slightly on topic. Thanks.

Very true surprised me as well, but there was no way she would ever have been a contestant on the Big Break....LOL. Good Lord she is tough to look at.

Also, Matt Every is by far the worst interview on tour. How that guy is even able to find his way to the course everyday is a miracle.

Very true surprised me as well, but there was no way she would ever have been a contestant on the Big Break....LOL. Good Lord she is tough to look at.

It works out both ways. Not very many of the BB alumni make it to the LPGA tour and become card-carrying members. Gerina Piller and Ryan O'Toole are the only 2 I can think of.

It works out both ways. Not very many of the BB alumni make it to the LPGA tour and become card-carrying members. Gerina Piller and Ryan O'Toole are the only 2 I can think of.

You missed my point, it had nothing to do with her playing ability, but the fact she looks like a small Manatee.

Back