Wegmans LPGA Championship (Spoilers)

I missed all this while in Oshkosh.

Kevin

I missed all this while in Oshkosh.

Kevin

Was a brutal course. The rough was so deep. The greens softened up today and no wind made for some pretty good scoring.

Oh and I learned Shanshan Fengs' "western name" is Jenny.

Oh, I saw a good amount of the early rounds. The rough was yanking the club like a strong opinion.

Kevin

Oh, I saw a good amount of the early rounds. The rough was yanking the club like a strong opinion.

Kevin

Yah it was still really bad today but between soft greens and no wind people could actually score. The winner shot -6.

Just saw the hubby interview. "She's pretty good, she has her name on her bag." hahaha

I disagree. I didn't think his interview was that bad at all. He answered the questions intelligently and had only good things to say about his wife.

We'll just have to disagree. That was anything but intelligent as far as I'm concerned. He couldn't even complete an entire sentence, let alone make it sound clear and concise.

The interview with her husband was brutal. I thought Dufner was pretty dumb.....

That was terrible! Where's tonya harding when you need her, brutal interview.

--
Tapatalk2

We'll just have to disagree. That was anything but intelligent as far as I'm concerned. He couldn't even complete an entire sentence, let alone make it sound clear and concise.

I agree. He sounded quite unintelligent to me.

I've seen and heard much worse from pro golfers (both men and women).

Try having a drinking game where you down a shot every time Wie says "you know". You'll be smashed inside of 20 seconds.

He's another tidbit from this guy.

This is painful. Thank god he is good at golf.

"Uh I hit a woman, which was uh, weird, cause like, it wasn't even windy, uh , uh , yah"

how exactly do you forget to sign your card? that seems like the one thing you'd do instinctively.

It happens from time to time to more players than one would think. I agree that you'd think it'd be the one thing that players would remember to do, as well as tournament officials and staff being on the lookout for and reminding players to sign their cards. But inexplicably, you'll read about a player forgetting to sign their cards every now and then.

Try having a drinking game where you down a shot every time Wie says "you know". You'll be smashed inside of 20 seconds.

Drinking is not a game. It's a profession.

Kevin

He's another tidbit from this guy.

This is painful. Thank god he is good at golf.

"Uh I hit a woman, which was uh, weird, cause like, it wasn't even windy, uh , uh , yah"

Granted, he's not the most eloquent person when it comes to interviews, but he's far from the dolt that some are making him out to be.

Granted, he's not the most eloquent person when it comes to interviews, but he's far from the dolt that some are making him out to be.

He might be quite the bright fellow but he might want stay away from cameras.

--
Tapatalk2

No one said anything about Michelle Wie. This guy who we are talking about sounds like he is not very intelligent, which is what the discussion about the guy is about.

I do, however, have a video of wiezy and her "Umm, you know's" somewhere on this forum.

No one said anything about Michelle Wie. This guy who we are talking about sounds like he is not very intelligent, which is what the discussion about the guy is about.

I do, however, have a video of wiezy and her "Umm, you know's" somewhere on this forum.

Rors likes to dabble in the "Ums" as well. It's much cooler when he does it though. Northern Ireland Ums FTW!

You just love to play the martyr don't you.

Fact: The guy is terrible at interviews. I'm not making him out to "be" anything. I'm sorry you feel the need to come on here and contradict just about everything anyone has to say other than Awsi. Listening to him speak leads me to believe he is not the brightest person in the world.

Edit: LOL

That's a sign of the times. These kids can twit, text, and The Facebook like hell, but they can't not no talk worth a car.

Kevin

Just saw that my girl Anna Nordqvist shot a +12, only 18 shots off the leader. Yikes!

He might be quite the bright fellow but he might want stay away from cameras.

--
Tapatalk2

That's pretty good and fair advice for him. He certainly could use some improvement when it comes to speaking eloquently. I just think it's a mistake for some to assume that he's not intelligent simply because he isn't very eloquent.

And sometimes eloquent people can be stupid.

Kevin

Back