Weather in your area.

Warmish. already 105 in the shop. Topped out at 120° yesterday. Only hit about 20 balls, the water hazard was coming.

Weather in Maine has sucked this summer..............June had 5 days with no rain. Foggy, drizzle, rain every day except for 5. May wasn't any better either.
Hoping July & August are much drier and warmer.

will be 90F and smokey today!

84 and sunny today. Typical costal Orange county California day.... now that the 8 months of rain is gone lol.
I was starting to think I was living back in Seattle.
We needed the rain badly, but man it got old. The plants are green, the reservoirs are full, time to get back to our normally scheduled weather.

Another air quality alert day. June wasn't overly warm and we had a fair amount of rain. The two prolonged air quality alert periods have been the only concerns. Today it's forecasted to be in the 80s but it has been very hazy all morning because of the wildfire smoke issues. Air quality is listed as unhealthy for sensitive groups.

Our 6th hole showing that the Canada fires haze has reached South Carolina too.

IMG_4423.jpeg

IT's pay the piper season here. 109-113F each of the next 10 days.

Excessive Heat Warning: 10AM - 8PM CDT. Gotta get an early tee time if you can ...

This is a sign at a local restaurant..........sums up the Maine summer so far.

Screenshot.jpg

Went to the range today and felt like I went swimming afterwards. Just so hot. And record highs are expected tomorrow. Everyone make sure to hydrate.

Screenshot_20230630_144915_The Weather Channel.jpg
Screenshot_20230630_144807_The Weather Channel.jpg

We're daily bouncing between heat advisories, and severe thunderstorms/ tornado warnings...:(. It goes from 50/60 mph straight line winds, knocking trees, and limbs down to being too hot to pick/cut them up. 😕

IT's pay the piper season here. 109-113F each of the next 10 days.
Yep, looks like summer finally found us. Crankin' this weekend! 🔥

WX0723.png

Wow. That’s too hot for me. I was going to hit range balls after work but it was 105*. But decided against it.
Hugging shade wherever I find it.

Heat index was about 108 today. Probably will get up to about heat index of just over a hundred tomorrow and Monday.

Last edited:
Well, they were pretty close on the forecast high for today, they were only low by a couple degrees.

Wx0701.jpg

Our weather tonight at 10:45 pm:

WX0703.png

Back