Weather in your area.

We are on the north end of Rockwall so didn't take direct hit from storms last night. Got edge of it along with those winds.

I happened to be in Dallas last night - it was the filling in the sandwich of north and south storms that did not hit it ... tornado sirens went off ... nothing unusual.

The air is sooooo heavy

Oh my, I am playing on Tuesday (106° with 50% humidity):

1687008558549.png

Rain rain rain

hot, hot, hot

High 70's. It will rain a fair amount Sunday through Tuesday.

Today 110 heat index. MS Gulf Coast.

1687036709413.png

Absolute garbage. Rain all day today and tomorrow. Since I can’t get outside to golf or bike I decided to set up my drums for the first time in years and go nuts. I bet the neighbors are just LOVING me right now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Another evening tornado watch it looks like 🙄

IMG_5315.jpeg

Nasty thunderstorm last night and pop up showers today-- hoping league doesn't get cancelled for the 2nd week in a row.

Very hot for us but the afternoon humidity is only forecasted to be around 30-35% for my golf today and it will be cooler by this weekend. Our summers are pretty comfortable as only average 14 days of 90º+ highs each year.

Screen Shot 2023-06-20 at 7.33.58 AM.png

Last edited:
Nasty thunderstorm last night and pop up showers today-- hoping league doesn't get cancelled for the 2nd week in a row.
I knew just talking about this would end up being my downfall and there I was caught on #1 fairway- being a dope who left all rain gear at home. :cautious::cautious: Found out my old Puma's are no longer waterproof as well......Wasn't a great night.

I am SO over this rain. SOOOOOOO over it!

quite the start to the summer season. last year was drought conditions for so long. this year i need an ark.

It's going to be like this all week.16873488980394384103419125654564.jpg

I am SO over this rain. SOOOOOOO over it!
Another heavy dose today. I swear I’ve had to drain water out of this pool everyday.

I did not order this sauna!

Must admit though, it was nice to have a proper Spring. Instead of freezing and then right into heat/humidity.

Back