Vibrant Golf Introduction

I dont think so. Id go with matte black. Match the alignment lines on it. just my opinion

I agree about the Pearl White, but Im on the other end of the spectrum. I would go Red. Match the highlights of the club and make it stand out.

I dont think so. Id go with matte black. Match the alignment lines on it. just my opinion

I hear ya.... Too bad, I was really thinking all white would look sweet. Was thinking going custom with a graphic in there too, but it wouldn't look good in black. Hmmm, I've got some thinking to do!

I agree about the Pearl White, but Im on the other end of the spectrum. I would go Red. Match the highlights of the club and make it stand out.

Red could work.... maybe.... the red here looks a lot more raspberry than the red on the ghost....

EDIT: it could just be the light reflecting in the picture though too.

I added some custom shop colors (post #143)

Standard is next.

Willis

Now those are even better!! Ok, Sparkle Red is on the table!!

Maybe even Sparkle Silver??

Im not sure which Red I like better. That Sparkle Red looks awesome.

I am liking the sparkle bronze.

Willis, can you combine colors? Half one color half another?

I guess my question is for the blacknickle shaft. Can you do part of the shaft, just to add color to the uper 2/3 of the shaft and keep the blacknickle of the lower 2/3?

I agree. You need a contrast between the white and the shaft. Black shaft would look sick in the ghost

Phew, Ok Standard colors are up. Sorry. I haven't been responding to various questions. I've been in the back going all paparazzi on these sample shafts. I will go through and be answer them in a bit. Thanks for all the positive comments. The fact that everyone is excited about the possibilities of VibraCoat is really exciting to us.

It is the old adage. You make a good product, have good customer service, and offer it a decent price, and it will work. I think this fits so far from what I have seen.

Back to the colors, I think my favorite red is the red from the gold series. That is just awesome. But they all look good. There are so many great options out there for people.

Sparkle red is awesome! How much is it to get a set of irons done?

Wow! That Matte black would look so good on all my irons. This is looking more and more like I'm actually going to do this. Black on all the irons and white on the putter. I would imagine that the matte finish holds up just as good as the glossy. Now I just have to wait till we get some snow.

I just added the latest creation from Vibrant. It is a Brushed Chrome shaft with a Transparent Gold Topcoat. The brush is on the shaft not it the coating.

This is the first one we have done, i think it looks amazing.

Josh, this ones coming to you. Your DG Spinners's look Sweeet!

Ill answer more questions in a little bit.. I gotta get josh's shafts to UPS! Phew!

I just added the latest creation from Vibrant. It is a Brushed Chrome shaft with a Transparent Gold Topcoat. The brush is on the shaft not it the coating.

Ill answer more questions in a little bit.. I gotta get josh's shafts to UPS! Phew!

Very impressive... I like this one also

I cannot wait!

I guess my question is for the blacknickle shaft. Can you do part of the shaft, just to add color to the uper 2/3 of the shaft and keep the blacknickle of the lower 2/3?

We are currently working on trying to get multiple colors on one shaft. Some possibilities i see in the future are2 tone shafts like what you want and even maybe pinstripes...

Sparkle red is awesome! How much is it to get a set of irons done?

Im not sure what the rules are in regards to posting prices and such. It really depends on what shafts you want with them. Shoot me an email with the shafts you would like and i can get u a price. [email protected]

Very impressive... I like this one also

Thanks. Those who are fans of the brushed look, We have another idea brewing for tomorrow. We do accept walk in customers just let us know when your swinging by.

I cannot wait!

Yep, we hope u like your DG's (If you dont we'll take em off your hands) haha. We got them to the UPS depot with a whole 8 minutes to spare!

So up by my neck of the woods? :D Well kinda. Edmonton here.

Edmonton!? boooo...haha Calgary here. Even though its been MANY years since i lived there, the battle of alberta rages on.

Last edited:
We are currently working on trying to get multiple colors on one shaft. Some possibilities i see in the future are2 tone shafts like what you want and even maybe pinstripes...

Im not sure what the rules are in regards to posting prices and such. It really depends on what shafts you want with them. Shoot me an email with the shafts you would like and i can get u a price. [email protected]

Thanks. Those who are fans of the brushed look, We have another idea brewing for tomorrow. We do accept walk in customers just let us know when your swinging by.

Yep, we hope u like your DG's (If you dont we'll take em off your hands) haha. We got them to the UPS depot with a whole 8 minutes to spare!

Edmonton!? boooo...haha Calgary here. Even though its been MANY years since i lived there, the battle of alberta rages on.

I may leave well enough alone. I'm not really into two tone, or stipes with this, I'm looking for a blended merger of two colors. I know you guy's will get there on this, so go get them and maybe on the next version we can put this together.

I may leave well enough alone. I'm not really into two tone, or stipes with this, I'm looking for a blended merger of two colors. I know you guy's will get there on this, so go get them and maybe on the next version we can put this together.

We are working on that too!!! Totally forgot. We are thinking a 2 tone Fade From top to bottom..... Too many projects, too little time..

So Josh,

Whats a company gotta do to be apart of the "THP Signature Logo Program" Im sure kevin would love to sport the first Vibrant Golf badge of honor..:smirk::smirk::smirk::wink:

So Josh,

Whats a company gotta do to be apart of the "THP Signature Logo Program" Im sure kevin would love to sport the first Vibrant Golf badge of honor..:smirk::smirk::smirk::wink:

That is an expensive proposition. Actually, I will send a message to our resident genius and have him take care of it. Thanks.

Well if you need any clubs to 'experiment' on, just let me know!!!
We are working on that too!!! Totally forgot. We are thinking a 2 tone Fade From top to bottom..... Too many projects, too little time..

Great product and the service, like JB says, is incredible. I cant wait to experience this sometime over the winter.

All I have to say is WOW! Got a great packaged box from Vibrant today and in it were the two things I got done.

Well Packaged and nicely wrapped box.
1048873998_T97vB-L.jpg

MP T-11 W/Spinner Shafts - Indigo
I cannot get over how good these look. Astonishing is the only way to describe it. You think you know until you put your hands on them and realize that you just got something you always wanted (and maybe didnt know it).

Spoiler
1048874018_y3h9Z-L.jpg

1048874071_nvzHF-L.jpg

1048874097_PJehG-L.jpg

1048874104_udtrH-L.jpg

TT S300 Shafts - Red
I knew I wanted to do something for a set of irons I am playing and I thought the deep red color that they are showed off would look great. Had no idea they meant this great.

Spoiler
1048874177_2RkVp-L.jpg

1048874144_GLELi-L.jpg

1048874123_kL7wx-L.jpg

Back