Vibrant Golf Introduction

Vibrant Golf Torture Test

Vibrant Golf Torture Test

Hi everyone!

Again, Thanks for all the positive comments on our products. Kevin, thanks for understanding in regards to the delay with your putter. We make sure everything that leaves looks good enough to be in our own bags.

I noticed that KUJayhawks was wondering how VibraCoat Holds up. Good question!!

Ive been at the shop late so i decided to make a quick little demo video. I took a sample steel shaft coated with VibraCoat and went to town on the closest solid object i could find (a dolly).

here is the Vid:

[video=youtube;hLHCMt3I-nI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLHCMt3I-nI[/video]

As you can see i hit with enough force to dent the shaft and the coating cracks, but doesnt flake off.

After a little wipe with our cleaning kit the scuff marks from the paint of the dolly are removed as shown by this pic.

Spoiler
shaft-damage.jpg

Not bad Eh?

Thanks again everyone,

Willis
Vibrant Golf

Willis, that is both awesome, and entertaining. How cool is it that you'd go off on a dolly just to show us how strong the product is.

Good on you sir.

OEM,
That putter looks awesome. I cannot WAIT to get my wedges back. I believe they come back tomorrow.

suh-weet OEM!

love the video willis! what better way to prove the life and durability of your product other than beating it to death in your warehouse.

OEM, the #9 looks awesome bro. congrats, can't wait to see more pics.

When the #9 arrives I think two more putters will be on their way to Vibrant.

awesome! which ones are making the trek? i think the bronze cleveland classic would look nice with a vibrant shaft of some sort.

After looking at your pictures, and waiting patiently for my wedges, I assure you that I MUST get my iron shafts done too. Thinking of a red. Obviously this will not be done to the Tour Proto shafts I might be using soon, but my regular ones. Love the look that these are giving off.

But I also want to look at it from another angle and that is protection. Not just the kind that we saw Willis display up above (those better have not been my shafts...haha), but once you custom out your shafts, you will be less likely to replace them. Something I think can help a lot of people too. Let me rephraset, it can mean that you will find a set of iron shafts that fit your game, and then stick with them no matter what head you go with. This is something that I would love to see someday.

awesome! which ones are making the trek? i think the bronze cleveland classic would look nice with a vibrant shaft of some sort.

Quit stealing my ideas dooood! I am thinking about sending the #9 version of the BRZ in and having a Yellow, Black, or Blue shaft put in.

hmm, i wonder if the x22's and the rifle shafts need to make a trek to Vibrant? how sick would the 22's look with a blue shaft?

hmm, i wonder if the x22's and the rifle shafts need to make a trek to Vibrant? how sick would the 22's look with a blue shaft?

That would look incredible. Im like an addict.

I have a spare set of CG15s sitting here that I really need to get something done to. I may want to put DG Spinners in them, and if that is the case, they will get done as well.

Ghost with a matte black, which Willis confirmed they have and red on the Method. Mmmmmm

The folks at Vibrant e-mailed me and I just finished sending back a reply. If all goes well they will be working on a special little project for me. I am so excited, this is like Christmas early, lol.

The folks at Vibrant e-mailed me and I just finished sending back a reply. If all goes well they will be working on a special little project for me. I am so excited, this is like Christmas early, lol.

Cmon Duey, spill the beans.

Cmon Duey, spill the beans.

Haha, I'm having a black nickle shaft put into the putter thats being made for me. If they can send that shaft over to Vibrant, I'd love to see some colors and a couple special logo's added to the black shaft to match the colors on the putter head.

LOVE the #9, Kev!

Haha, I'm having a black nickle shaft put into the putter thats being made for me. If they can send that shaft over to Vibrant, I'd love to see some colors and a couple special logo's added to the black shaft to match the colors on the putter head.

Very cool. Cannot wait to see the finished product.

Very cool. Cannot wait to see the finished product.

I'm with you on that one. Patrick said this is a new process that has only gone through R&D, but the way he described the process sounds super cool. These guy's are doing some crazy good stuff.

These look so awesome I am going to have to send out my wedges, and putter. Also great video from Vibrant, not only did that look fun but a great demonstration of the products durability. Hopefully I don't get so mad on the course that it doesn't come into play.

I'm with you on that one. Patrick said this is a new process that has only gone through R&D, but the way he described the process sounds super cool. These guy's are doing some crazy good stuff.

Thats cool. What is black nickle supposed to look like?

These look so awesome I am going to have to send out my wedges, and putter. Also great video from Vibrant, not only did that look fun but a great demonstration of the products durability. Hopefully I don't get so mad on the course that it doesn't come into play.

CB, if you see a dolly on the course go the other way, lol. That was a cool video, he looked like he was having fun wacking that thing.

Thats cool. What is black nickle supposed to look like?

I'll see if I can find a picture of it. Very glossy black is all I know so far.

OEM that looks amazing! Can't wait to see your pictures when it arrives.

Back