Vibrant Golf Introduction

Sent some stuff off about a week a go and still havent heard confirmation from Vibrant that it arrived. Need I be concerned?

Give them a call right now. Real nice guys, should be able to tell you.

I shipped Friday, and they received it on Monday. I'd give them a call.

Hey rx. Patrick told me about the situation with your wedges. Any word from USPS yet? That is why I have a love/hate relationship with the USPS. I love their prices and speed but when things go missing I question their tracking system.

By the way. We finished up a cool putter for spank. I'm not sure if I should repost the pictures on this thread. But I you want to check them out search "extreme makeover:putter edition" I think it's the the future of vibrant golf . Boy do I have some crazy ideas swirling in my head. Now it's time to put 'em on shafts!

Willis Santamaria
Vibrant Golf

Hey rx. Patrick told me about the situation with your wedges. Any word from USPS yet? That is why I have a love/hate relationship with the USPS. I love their prices and speed but when things go missing I question their tracking system.

By the way. We finished up a cool putter for spank. I'm not sure if I should repost the pictures on this thread. But I you want to check them out search "extreme makeover:putter edition" I think it's the the future of vibrant golf . Boy do I have some crazy ideas swirling in my head. Now it's time to put 'em on shafts!

Willis Santamaria
Vibrant Golf

I like crazy Willis, lol. If it's not different its not forward. Ready for a blend yet? I have one to send when you want to attempt it. Black fade into green!

I got a vicino for cheap and I'm contemplating sending it to Vibrant to get a flat black shaft with some sort of spider webbing engraved. Thoughts? Suggestions?

After some recommendations of keeping it simple, this is what it ended up as

120829aa.jpg

55f44827.jpg

05f46bb5.jpg

This grip is going on it.
!CE1ETdgCGk~$(KGrHqF,!hcE0ieTd(zJBNTIWUJ+dQ~~0_3.JPG

With this headcover
!CE7(1Qg!2k~$(KGrHqJ,!kwE1K9r-Pn4BNTfKLwthw~~0_12.JPG

nice thainer! ode to canada is what i'd call that.

I got a vicino for cheap and I'm contemplating sending it to Vibrant to get a flat black shaft with some sort of spider webbing engraved. Thoughts? Suggestions?

I think that would look sweet.

That putter is sick Thains!! Nicely done!

Nice Thainer!

nice thainer.

Nice putter Thainer! Very clean and Canadian!

Nice job Thainer. Very clean and ready for action.

Looks good Thainer, is that a white shaft?

nice Thainer...what kind of putter is it?

Im curious too. Thats the most plain unmarked putter Ive seen. Tell us Thainer!

No kind. Just a plain head. No logos at all. I think thats why I like it so much. It also has the industrial look of the NC gambler series. The edges are a little harder. Its growing on me.

Im curious too. Thats the most plain unmarked putter Ive seen. Tell us Thainer!

No kind. Just a plain head. No logos at all. I think thats why I like it so much. It also has the industrial look of the NC gambler series. The edges are a little harder. Its growing on me.

I like it as well, but the main question is how does it putt

Sorry to double post, but I gripped it without cutting it, and rolling it around its NICE! It plays to 40" and I love it. I think I'll be keeping it at 40"!

Sorry to double post, but I gripped it without cutting it, and rolling it around its NICE! It plays to 40" and I love it. I think I'll be keeping it at 40"!

Great looking putter Thainer. I think going simple was the right call, it looks simple and clean, I like that.

I love that Headcover Thainer. And im glad you like the work we did with it!

Back