Vibrant Golf Introduction

Sending a BUNCH of clubs to vibrant. No color being added just shafts/grips. Finally sold a couple things so I could do this.

Getting all the specs checked on my irons to make sure there good to go. (just to re assure myself there good)
Getting 3 spinner shafts put in my wedges
Bending my 56 to 55
Putting on 3 red/black multi compound grips on the wedges
Putting a multi compound grip on the mashie and adding the weight to the head to maintain swing weight for testing.
Having weight added to my BC 101 putter

Think thats about it. Getting a really really good price for all of that. Only $120! Includes shipping for all those clubs to.

Sending a BUNCH of clubs to vibrant. No color being added just shafts/grips. Finally sold a couple things so I could do this.

Getting all the specs checked on my irons to make sure there good to go. (just to re assure myself there good)
Getting 3 spinner shafts put in my wedges
Bending my 56 to 55
Putting on 3 red/black multi compound grips on the wedges
Putting a multi compound grip on the mashie and adding the weight to the head to maintain swing weight for testing.
Having weight added to my BC 101 putter

Think thats about it. Getting a really really good price for all of that. Only $120! Includes shipping for all those clubs to.

That's a heckuva deal. If you don't mind me asking, how much are they charging for spinner shafts? I'm sending a putter in, and I'm not a big fan of the hi-rev shafts in the xFts.

Cool stuff Gus and Bridges!! Bridges man, you need to throw some color on those sticks too man! I have to say red looks mighty awesome on TM clubs!!

That's a heckuva deal. If you don't mind me asking, how much are they charging for spinner shafts?

$25 then I think its only an extra $14-$19 to have them vibranted.

Got the spinner wedge + in my 50 then regular spinner shafts in the 55 and 60. Only $75 +10 for shipping(for everything), then $20 for 3 grips, and only $15 for all the labor.

Cool stuff Gus and Bridges!! Bridges man, you need to throw some color on those sticks too man! I have to say red looks mighty awesome on TM clubs!!

Im not much of a different color shafts guy. Although red would look good in the wedges, but I actually like the steel "plain" look better.

Im not much of a different color shafts guy. Although red would look good in the wedges, but I actually like the steel "plain" look better.

That's cool. Personal preference, I dig that.

I agree with bridges- I wouldn't color my iron shafts, but my wedges need the loving!

Looking forward to seeing your wedges next trip down South!

I just got off the phone with Patrick (super nice guy). I've always loved the black on SeeMore shafts, so I am getting a full smoke black shaft. I also decided to get a DG spinner put in my xft 56* to see if I like it any better than the hi-rev. Pretty excited!

I just got off the phone with Patrick (super nice guy). I've always loved the black on SeeMore shafts, so I am getting a full smoke black shaft. I also decided to get a DG spinner put in my xft 56* to see if I like it any better than the hi-rev. Pretty excited!

That'll look great in that Private Reserve WM.

That'll look great in that Private Reserve WM.

I thought so, the beautiful darkness of the entire putter, with the black iomic, and black shaft...I hope it comes out as good as I envision.

I thought so, the beautiful darkness of the entire putter, with the black iomic, and black shaft...I hope it comes out as good as I envision.

I'm sure it will. Gonna change the grip out?

I'm sure it will. Gonna change the grip out?

I decided to stick with the Iomic. It's the right size, and looks to be brand new, so it would be silly to swap it out.

I decided to stick with the Iomic. It's the right size, and looks to be brand new, so it would be silly to swap it out.

Sweetness (it is new! lol)

Has anyone here gotten the smoke black or spun black chrome on anything?

Has anyone here gotten the smoke black or spun black chrome on anything?

If you can hold out, I am sending my putter in (tomorrow morning) to have it finished in smoke black. As soon as it returns, I'll put a pic up for you to see if it's something you would like.

Yah Bridges!! Color is the new Chrome, havent your heard?...haha. I tried to convert him but he wouldn't budge.

West Tex,

There is a member that is getting a special putter done... Spun Copper Black chrome. Ill wait for him to get it to do the whole reveal.

Thanks everyone.

Question to all who have done it. Would you recommend going with a stock vibrant putter shaft or one of their other selections?

Very cool, looking forward to seeing some sweet looking putters :)

Hi everyone. Just a note. We have had an internet outage all day today. (Our phones are Vonage so thats out as well.) If anyone has any questions, please email me at [email protected]. It goes directly to my phone so i should be able to respond.

Hopefully our services are up on monday. Thanks ATT :bad:

Have a great weekend everyone

Willis

Ghost DA-12 with matte black

Ghost DA-12 with matte black

Heres a few pics of the Ghost DA-12 I had done a few weeks back.

IMG_0327.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

Man, that's a sweet combo....I'd still like to see a ghost with a white shaft and white grip.....full ghost'd!

Man, that's a sweet combo....I'd still like to see a ghost with a white shaft and white grip.....full ghost'd!

Yeah Id like to see that too but I dont have the cajones to try that. Maybe FLTC does?

Yeah Id like to see that too but I dont have the cajones to try that. Maybe FLTC does?

I think he may my friend. I've thought a lot about it, and may have to send the Daytona Ghost in before long.

Back