Vibrant Golf Introduction

that's the one

Yep that's it. Very difficult to find apparently. Ddec your Ghost looks awesome bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ddec, that ghost is Hawt man! Another great job from those Vibrant boy's!

Yep that's it. Very difficult to find apparently. Ddec your Ghost looks awesome bro!

thanks, next project will have a little more color to it I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give it some time. Now that they have been out for a while, the tour issue stuff will start appearing more often.

thanks, next project will have a little more color to it I think

OEM has been hanging out with his color blind friend...haha

This is WR's Cleveland Classic in Orange.

cleveland_classic_orange.jpg

Willis

I love the orange shaft. Doesnt the Cleveland have a red grip? Original grip anyway. With that red writing on it and the red grip, I may have to send mine and get the red shaft on that one too.

Sweet! WR you are one lucky dude, buddy.

I may have to send something in with no instructions other than "Do what you like and have fun with it". The surprise is what I want!

I love the orange shaft. Doesnt the Cleveland have a red grip? Original grip anyway. With that red writing on it and the red grip, I may have to send mine and get the red shaft on that one too.

You are correct the original grip was red... I removed it and went with an oversize black grip. I would love to figure out how to recolor the letters like Seth did. Maybe I need to read that thread again.

I like the orange shaft in that club. looks good wr

You are correct the original grip was red... I removed it and went with an oversize black grip. I would love to figure out how to recolor the letters like Seth did. Maybe I need to read that thread again.

Its EEEEEASY on something like that WR, you can do it! It'd look SLICK!

Send me a PM how to do it then. And remember I am artistically challanged!!

Haha, give me tonight, I'll shoot you a good step by step tomorrow. I promise you can do it!

Love the orange in the Cleveland WR!

I NEED to find me one of those White Tour Rossa grips. That would look so good on the red shaft. I still high hopes that the stock grip will be fine though.

I NEED to find me one of those White Tour Rossa grips. That would look so good on the red shaft. I still high hopes that the stock grip will be fine though.

Get in line for the white rossa grip hehe

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Haha, yeah. They will be in demand, especially when more people start going to Vibrant! We are the Vibrant pioneers!

Haha, yeah. They will be in demand, especially when more people start going to Vibrant! We are the Vibrant pioneers!

if you are able to find those in Canada first let me know!

JB, is there any way a guy could just order the White Ghost grip from TM?

JB, is there any way a guy could just order the White Ghost grip from TM?

No, not at this time. They are tour issue, which TM does not sell.

placing a call to TC to have him use the pure grip gun to remove the white rossa grip from JB's ghost putter and deliver it to me

My 3 putter shafts are at home...on the porch lol

Will shaft up the MACHINE tonight, pics tomorrow for you all! Dunno if I'll be using the gloss or matte black in it though...

Thanks Willis!

No, not at this time. They are tour issue, which TM does not sell.

Ok, cool. What kind of timeline could we be looking at?

My 3 putter shafts are at home...on the porch lol

Will shaft up the MACHINE tonight, pics tomorrow for you all! Dunno if I'll be using the gloss or matte black in it though...

Thanks Willis!

Cool man, looking forward to seeing it!

Back