Vibrant Golf Introduction

Thanks guys, I think it looks great and once again Vibrant did a great job.

Came home late friday to find the Nike Method 003 waiting for me, in all its Vibrant flat black glory. I love it. Enough of me and onto the putter pics:

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

Looks awesome OEM!!

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to post some pictures of a Ghost putter that we finished last night.

9-Iron Man: Its the exact same setup as yours (except with a white grip). Yours ships out on monday.

Spoiler

rossaghost_sparkle_red.jpg

rossaghost_sparkle_red_face.jpg

rossaghost_sparkle_red_full.jpg

WR was the first to see it at our shop yesterday HAHA. Ill email you your shots on monday. I forgot to bring them home.

Its a Beauty!

Willis

Seriously, how FREAKING AWESOME is that Ghost with the red??? FREAKING AWESOME is how awesome. That looks SO nice!! I may have to change to a white grip for mine. That looks so good!!

Dare I say it... hawt!

So I was looking at my Nike Method 003 again this morning as it was still out of the bag for its photos and now I wish I had gone with a colorful shaft instead of flat black.

Spoiler
NOT! I freakin love it!! It just looks sick!!

Last edited:
Wow guys, I love all of the Vibranted putters!!!! Looks awesome!

I will say this, that Ghost with the red shaft looks a lot better then I thought it would. Looks pretty good actually.

I will say this, that Ghost with the red shaft looks a lot better then I thought it would. Looks pretty good actually.

Doesn't it though?? I'm so glad went that way. It looks awesome!!

I am formulating plans for a custom putter as a reward for a major professional achievement (assuming I passed the exam). Seeing this thread has me convinced that the customization doesn't stop with the putter itself- but that I'll need to do the shaft for good measure too!

Looks great OEM! I love the simplicity and slickness of a black (matte or gloss) shaft in a putter.

My 3 shafts should ship out today! Then its just getting the heads back from their refinish and WHOOHOO!

It is sparkle red.
that looks really nice! I'm imagining my 09 Burners with that color shaft already. then have a matte black on the Daytona 1 Ghost. then white on the Black Daytona Kia Ma. hmmm. probably a Christmas gift for me. :)

So I was looking at my Nike Method 003 again this morning as it was still out of the bag for its photos and now I wish I had gone with a colorful filled shaft instead of flat black.

Spoiler
NOT! I freakin love it!! It just looks sick!!

HAHAH. good one. That spolier option is tons o' fun.

just got off the phone with Willis. My ghost putter is "on the drying rack" and will be shipped back to me today. I can't wait to see it

DDEC0418's Rossa Ghost Flat Black

tm_ghost_FB.jpg

More angles to come later on.

Willis

OH MAN!!!!! I cant wait to see some in hand pics or more angles. I love it Ddec!!!

Willis, your pics rock BTW

DDEC0418's Rossa Ghost Flat Black

tm_ghost_FB.jpg

More angles to come later on.

Willis

Looks good!! I have to say I like my Sparkle Red better though!! :alien:

Looks good!! I have to say I like my Sparkle Red better though!! :alien:

I will say I think the red looks better than I thought it would, but I'm liking the black with the ghost white putter head. Whatever putter comes my way over the winter is going out to Vibrant as well.

I will say I think the red looks better than I thought it would, but I'm liking the black with the ghost white putter head. Whatever putter comes my way over the winter is going out to Vibrant as well.

Nah man yours looks awesome too, don't get me wrong. Different strokes is all. They sure do quality work!! Mine should be shipped today so I should have 'er in about a week. I'm so stoked to get it back!

Nah man yours looks awesome too, don't get me wrong. Different strokes is all. They sure do quality work!! Mine should be shipped today so I should have 'er in about a week. I'm so stoked to get it back!

The white grip with the red shaft looks great, are you going to go that route?

The white grip with the red shaft looks great, are you going to go that route?

I'm seriously thinking about that. I want to see how it looks with the stock grip first, but the white-red-white looked kick-ass. It definitely could be the way to go.

Did you keep the stock grip?

I love that our Ghost has the Rossa white grip. It is CRAVING that red sparkle shaft.

I'm seriously thinking about that. I want to see how it looks with the stock grip first, but the white-red-white looked kick-ass. It definitely could be the way to go.

Did you keep the stock grip?

I did, but I may decide to go with another one, but for now I kept the black one. I would love to find the White Rossa grip that the tour models have

I did, but I may decide to go with another one, but for now I kept the black one. I would love to find the White Rossa grip that the tour models have

I've been looking for this grip too and can't find it anywhere. Not on eBay not on golfworks either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been looking for this grip too and can't find it anywhere. Not on eBay not on golfworks either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Front and center

ad415588-48be-d16e.jpg

Back