First I’m hearing or seeing of this brand and man some really cool pieces.

First I’m hearing or seeing of this brand and man some really cool pieces.
Same here. Super cool stuff. Looks to be very finely crafted.

Same here. Super cool stuff. Looks to be very finely crafted.
I was thinking that as well. Here I thought I was entering this thread to read about THPers talents.

I was thinking that as well. Here I thought I was entering this thread to read about THPers talents.
I can juggle.

I'll start a thread.

Just pre-ordered the RS Balisong. May go back for the dragon tool, unless I can convince myself I don't need it.

Just delivered today! This is going to be fun!

IMG_6929.jpeg

IMG_6930.jpeg

The craftsmanship is really top notch on these. I used mine today and it worked flawlessly.
It looks and feels amazing in hand, that’s for sure! I’m going to feel slightly guilty plunging it into the ground the first time.

if he drops a single prong version of that butterfly tool, I will find it hard to resist
I’ve had one of these for a few months now, and man I wish he dropped a single prong. My only guess as to why he hasn’t is because it could kiinnnddaaa be a murder weapon.

Didn’t fix your pitch mark huh…? That’s unfortunate.

*stabs*

I’ve had one of these for a few months now, and man I wish he dropped a single prong. My only guess as to why he hasn’t is because it could kiinnnddaaa be a murder weapon.

Didn’t fix your pitch mark huh…? That’s unfortunate.

*stabs*
:LOL: I was actually thinking about this like 20 minutes ago and wondering if that is his reasoning…then I thought you could stab someone just as easily with the two prongs. I actually asked him a while back and he didn’t dismiss the idea. He just had other priorities like getting the cheaper version out. So maybe it’s worth asking him again about single prong options.

:LOL: I was actually thinking about this like 20 minutes ago and wondering if that is his reasoning…then I thought you could stab someone just as easily with the two prongs. I actually asked him a while back and he didn’t dismiss the idea. He just had other priorities like getting the cheaper version out. So maybe it’s worth asking him again about single prong options.
I too would be interested in the murder weapon version. Accidentally shanking yourself might be a little painful, but it seems rather difficult to do that. I also don’t think there’s as much chance of breakage in a single prong version. Not that these could easily, but I’ve wondered if it’s a possibility.

I too would be interested in the murder weapon version. Accidentally shanking yourself might be a little painful, but it seems rather difficult to do that. I also don’t think there’s as much chance of breakage in a single prong version. Not that these could easily, but I’ve wondered if it’s a possibility.
Time to start our campaign for the murder weapon version then! :D Start shanking those pitch marks!

Time to start our campaign for the murder weapon version then! :D Start shanking those pitch marks!
Sir, that’s the only way I fix pitch marks. Am I pushing in the grass? Or establishing dominance on the green mile?

Sir, that’s the only way I fix pitch marks. Am I pushing in the grass? Or establishing dominance on the green mile?

clearly a mindset change is in order for me, especially the way I've been putting! :LOL:

Back