I need one of these!

That's a longer wait than I expected. Think I'll sleep on it and wait until after I fly home tomorrow. That bead blast blue though!

My first knife was the circle cut out style, but not sure I'm a fan of the oil can look.

Ponder engaged.

That's a longer wait than I expected. Think I'll sleep on it and wait until after I fly home tomorrow. That bead blast blue though!

My first knife was the circle cut out style, but not sure I'm a fan of the oil can look.

Ponder engaged.
Reach out to him on the gram. I bet he'll work with you!

I don't have the gram:(. The bead blast has my attention, but maybe a lighter weight with the cutouts? Darn you Dan!

I've got that divot tool on my wish list just haven't bites, glad to hear it's as cool in person as it looks online!

I've been close to getting one of these many times, they looks awesome.

No patience, went with similar to what I had as a young lad.

Thanks so much @F.N.G for getting in touch with Kevin for me and getting my finish changed!

You didn't have to do that but appreciate it greatly. Can't wait to get it in and see how it turned out!

Oh man that’s some good looking stuff. That 300 helmet and shield combo is awesome!

Thanks so much @F.N.G for getting in touch with Kevin for me and getting my finish changed!

You didn't have to do that but appreciate it greatly. Can't wait to get it in and see how it turned out!
Yes, LOVE this!!!!!

So good. And what I would expect.

Looked at the website and got reminded of something I already knew, some people have a lot more money than I do, thank goodness my plastic divot tool still works just fine.

I really like their stuff. I've never been a fold-out divot tool guy so those maybe aren't for me, but I have a soft spot for "cool stuff" haha.

Looked at the website and got reminded of something I already knew, some people have a lot more money than I do, thank goodness my plastic divot tool still works just fine.
Everybody is different. Some folks spend crazy money on cars or homes or vacations or clothes or etc

...and some people like creative trinkets that also happen to repair pitch marks incredibly well :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ooo
I really like their stuff. I've never been a fold-out divot tool guy so those maybe aren't for me, but I have a soft spot for "cool stuff" haha.
I really can't fathom using a divot tool that does NOT fold at this point. Not fearing a finger jab is incredibly appealing to me.

oh man I want one of those. That's super slick. I'm definitely in the camp that wants a folding one so I don't get poked in the leg or a finger. Gonna have to look these up.

Been following TT for a few years. He makes cool and unique stuff.

E2E91C80-DB77-4D0F-9A88-D4CBE8C736AB.jpeg

@93civiccpe you were in very early on these right?
Yes, I have a lot of his early products as well. Got to speak with him several years ago when he first got into making golf stuff. He is a good dude and the quality of his stuff is fantastic!

I'd love a cigar cutter/beer bottle opener combo for my golf bag; I seem to keep losing one or the other.

Screenshot_20230512_074115_Gmail.jpg
I believe it's the wrong Finish listed, he was going to do the blue bead blast instead. Can't wait for it to arrive!

DD23754F-1B9D-44C3-928D-4CF2CE00BE4A.jpegC7B8F6E3-6F24-436A-9ADA-DFBF5FA47E48.jpegA4378558-5F08-41B5-94FD-4E13CEDE85B7.jpeg

That looks really big. I have an Edel single spike repair tool that is really awesome. I thought it was going to be overkill but I love it and it is my go to for every round.

Back