Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone heard of Two Talents? Lots shared on Instagram, between ball markers and unique divot tools.

long story short, his Balisong style has been tormenting me for months and I finally bit. It’s so stinking cool ahaha.

8FCA0500-1A10-4036-B6A4-6BA7DF47CEE5.jpeg
19F68316-EB65-4CA0-97D8-D845C6776768.jpeg
ABBCC6AE-E3C9-4C46-87AB-D05B8466F543.jpeg
4E0C527C-1ED6-42BF-91D5-A3EA9EDBB545.jpeg

Yes, I have heard of them. A few of the dudes I follow on gram have them. They are slick. Might have to get one 🔥

I mean it looks interesting, but if I'm being honest I never understand the actual utility of these things.

Just looked up their stuff, like it a lot. The guitar is pretty wild as well.

Ooooh is this the one you were talking about in Knoxville?
Looks sweet!

How big is it?
Banana for scale?

Cool looking stuff, i am more of a fan of the single peg tools

I have some of his older stuff. I think I still have a pitch fix tool. He does good stuff.

A tool that you have to turn into a tool. Like collapsible pliers on a guy's belt. It tries a bit hard at something very simple for me.
Someone who wants a butterfly knife like fidget tool without being illegal who may have watched too many greaser movies?

Pretty aure I would get arrested for trying to buy one here lol.

Looks super cool though!

A tool that you have to turn into a tool. Like collapsible pliers on a guy's belt. It tries a bit hard at something very simple for me.
Clearly you haven't been watching the same YouTube tutorials I have been this week lmao

Also, I've had a tool that opens for many years after being sick of getting pronged in my pocket and bag. It is a requirement.

It's not a banana but it works. Much smaller than I thought it was going to be.
that's what she said
Yeah, same. It's perfect for pocket, not big at all.

Also, I figured some AnimeGods rep instead of the barnana would be better haha

Ohh that's pretty

20230421_215041.jpg
20230421_215047.jpg

that is fantastic, i searched for those when you mentioned earlier but couldn't remember the name.

Clearly you haven't been watching the same YouTube tutorials I have been this week lmao

Also, I've had a tool that opens for many years after being sick of getting pronged in my pocket and bag. It is a requirement.
YouTube tutorials for an overly complicated pitch tool.. Yeah, kicking myself for missing that.

Also, I think I hear time crying. 😆

Back