Tour Edge Exotics 722 Drivers

Do we know if a 722 iron line is coming as well? Their tweets made it seem like there are C & E irons but I know they had them both in the 721 line, it was kind of worded in a way that the woods & hybrids were the main release this year.
Can't speak on pre-release, but I would say "stay tuned"

Great write up @Jman, I am really looking forward to seeing how this performs this year. I like the new look, it is a lot of Carbon, but IMHO, it's done right.
I gat a chance to hit @gkeller813's C721 last year and loved it. Love to see that they're continuing to improve the lineup as well as the Ridgeback design.

Do we know if a 722 iron line is coming as well? Their tweets made it seem like there are C & E irons but I know they had them both in the 721 line, it was kind of worded in a way that the woods & hybrids were the main release this year.

Website says 2/15

Haven't seen any Exotics at the club, but some of the Hot Lauch models look really good.
I imagine that the exotics are pretty good as well.

After getting to review last years offering from TE I’m very interested in this line upcoming. C722 driver looks and sounds like another great driver option. Jealous of those that might get to review it. Another great write up @Jman. Looks like a club I could and might have to consider

Can't wait for Teem Tour Edge this year and all the gear they get to review. Loved hearing their feedback on all the products

83D73486-6210-4984-8849-3DECB3040F41.jpeg
Banana Hammock or Thong ??
You be the judge. 😀

Definitely excited to hit this driver. Really liked the performance of the prior gen, but still not a huge fan of the ridge running down the middle of the head. I wish they had softened the ridge lines with some paint, so that it blended in a bit better. Adding a transition into the carbon like the Epic lineup would make this look 10x better (IMO): 1644350876779.png

It
Definitely excited to hit this driver. Really liked the performance of the prior gen, but still not a huge fan of the ridge running down the middle of the head. I wish they had softened the ridge lines with some paint, so that it blended in a bit better. Adding a transition into the carbon like the Epic lineup would make this look 10x better (IMO): View attachment 9065706
True, but their goal is visible tech so it sort of makes sense why it is the way it is.

Looks like lots of Tensei Raw and Ventus 4T shafts posting as stock options on the website. Going to have to hit these against the ST-Z 220 before pulling the trigger.

Looks like lots of Tensei Raw and Ventus 4T shafts posting as stock options on the website. Going to have to hit these against the ST-Z 220 before pulling the trigger.
I liked the Ventus 4t in the EXS220. Still have it lying around.
wish they offered the orange raw in 55R. That’s my current gamer shaft.

Rockbottom had the E722 irons on their website as of this morning. Appears they've jumped the gun. They do look pretty good though.

Rockbottom had the E722 irons on their website as of this morning. Appears they've jumped the gun. They do look pretty good though.
They’re really good at breaking embargo.

We will have all the details on the irons soon enough 😉

Just saw that. If I didn’t know it, not much change year over year in the way of looks. I think that hurts them a bit I’m terms of shelf appeal. My local store has the 521/522 series which are very similar looking too sitting next to each other on the rack and it’s tough to even notice a difference other than price.

C15E8260-C308-476E-938C-0F702814CE33.jpeg

Let’s keep this to the drivers, Shall we?

Really like the Tensei AV Raw Blue as a shaft option, as I got along really well with it in the C721 Pro 3w.

There’s no iron thread
Make one, could be a fun conversation for some until the embargo passes and the THP release goes up. 👍

Drivers look good.:D

Back