Tour Edge Exotics 722 Drivers

I am into this! These are smart looking drivers and they have some nice technology. I have poopooed Tour Edge Exotics in the past for having a name that sounds like a bargain brand at Walmart, but they definitely seem to be bringing the heat.

Great write up and now I'll have to wait to hit these before I make a big stick purchase this year.

gives me some of the Cobra F9/TM Sim Max feel on the profile. Just dragging that CG low and deep.
Agreed, and to me it looks powerful!

I noticed the new look when watching Bernhard Langer a couple of weeks ago. I agree with @ddec it has a Sim look to it. Look forward to hearing more!

I was super impressed by the ball speeds from the Diamond face on the EXS220 driver! This looks like another great option from Tour Edge.

Great write-up and I am genuinely excited for Tour Edge and their E722 and if performance is inline with other major OEM's I could see myself giving them a really good look at my next fitting. At $150 less then other OEM's that is appealing. That is 1.5 lessons, 2-3 rounds of golf, 5 dozen of my gamer balls.

Looks Awesome, can't wait to hear What TEEm TE 2022 thinks of them in hand

20220114_TE-159_.jpg

That's a pretty rad alignment aid.

Best part of Ridgeback? Online, there is a lot of pushback on it visually, yet EVERY person who's hands I put it in last year (30+) came away liking the look. Maybe no their favorite, but also not hating on it either.

Great write-up @Jman, looking forward to testing one.

Best part of Ridgeback? Online, there is a lot of pushback on it visually, yet EVERY person who's hands I put it in last year (30+) came away liking the look. Maybe no their favorite, but also not hating on it either.
It looks so much more premium than other 2022 offerings.

And once you're on the course, not something that you focus on as much. Not distracting in any way.

Online isn't real life, we all know this :ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness though - this is a great looking line from what I've seen so far.

Really can't wait to find out how these perform for THPers on heel strikes. I'm hopeful

The article was very detailed and well written.

That being covered- WOW What a package full of technology! This thing is awesome. Moving the weight back and low is awesome and begs to push distance further! Awesome job and looking forward to THPers giving some feedback.

The C721 was so good and underrated last year. I love what they are doing here except the 722 on the crown. Not a fan of that personally.

Really can't wait to find out how these perform for THPers on heel strikes. I'm hopeful
The Diamond Face, at least in the C721, worked pretty well for me on heel strikes. Not my usual miss, but I had a few that stick out as having turned out way better than I deserved.

The streamlined ridgeback looks a lot less polarizing. The 721 was a forgiving, low spin monster. If they kept that DNA, but made it more forgiving and sleeker looking, it's going to be a winner. Great write-up @Jman

The Diamond Face, at least in the C721, worked pretty well for me on heel strikes. Not my usual miss, but I had a few that stick out as having turned out way better than I deserved.
Yeah, I loved the 721, but got some really weird knuckley flight on heel strikes. Unfortunately that was my main miss at the time.

Yeah, I loved the 721, but got some really weird knuckley flight on heel strikes. Unfortunately that was my main miss at the time.
That's right, I do remember you saying that now. I wonder if the E would be a better bet on that type of miss?

Do we know if a 722 iron line is coming as well? Their tweets made it seem like there are C & E irons but I know they had them both in the 721 line, it was kind of worded in a way that the woods & hybrids were the main release this year.

Back