Tiger Woods 2012 Video Game

There's a long thread on this, I'd move this over there but I'm not a mod. Little help boys?

I'm really looking forward to the game.

I will be purchasing TW12 for ps3 when it comes out. Looking forward to playing Augusta on the game.

I am getting ready to buy a PS3 and get TW 11 and I am looking forward to 12 coming out.

We have 2010 for the Wii. When is the Masters coming out? It would be great to get it before April so we can play along.

We have 2010 for the Wii. When is the Masters coming out? It would be great to get it before April so we can play along.

Agreed...gotta find it sometime soon!!

EA Sports says in stores March 29th

It appears the release date for all the consoles is March 29th.

Pre-ordered my copy for the Wii back in January. Looking forward to it immensely.

Gamertag: Kahuna821

For those looking between Xbox and PS3... PS3 is the way to go (IMO). Graphics are the best, and you get the blue ray player as part of the system (easier to convince the wife-something for you-something for her).

PSN tag largehit71. I'm getting it but will not be playing using PS3 Move controllers. Tried that on TW 11 and sliced every shot.LOL

My gamertag is GymRat7 on PS3. If someone is undecided between XBOX and PS3 I would go PS3. I used to have an XBOX and switched to PS3, it seemed people I knew had too many problems with their XBOX's crashing. If you want the motion controller stuff the PS3 is better as well. The Playstation Move is more sensitive than the Wii controller, and the XBOX Kinnect is VERY laggy. However, even without a motion sensor controller the PS3 is better because of the blu ray player, and free online gaming. You can download all kinds of things on the Playstation network for free that you would have to pay for on the XBOX network. By the way, the Tiger 2012 demo comes out tomorrow on playstation network so you can play #18 at augusta and 5 holes at TPC San Antonio until the game officially releases March 29th! Can't wait!

By the way, for all of you that post your gamertags on here I will be sending you friend requests before the game is released. I think you can play up to 4 players at one time online so we can get some good friendly matches going. Also, the game has the presidents cup in it this year too which would make for some fun online tournaments.

While your at it, can you change the thread title? It might keep the newer folks from creating threads as we get closer to the release date of the game. Then you guys wont have to merge, merge, merge!
Thanks dmb. I knew it was around but wasn't sure where to find it!

Merged. Also moved to Hobbies (video games is a hobby, right?) It's not really golf, and it's more than Random and Off Topic.

Thanks dmb. I knew it was around but wasn't sure where to find it!

Merged. Also moved to Hobbies (video games is a hobby, right?) It's not really golf, and it's more than Random and Off Topic.

thanks dmb?! skimmer haha

Sorry everyone I need to make a correction! My gamertag is Gymrat07 on PS3. I originally posted just Gymrat7. Send me a friend request...and if you posted your gamertag on here expect to see a friend request from me! And don't forget the demo came out tonight to check it out!

It cant get here fast enough! Masters week best time of the year! except for the pollen here in GA

I think it's great that they've gotten the rights to finally include the Masters in this game, but the Tiger series just doesn't do it for me. They sort of peaked a few years ago and there is only so much you can add to the game play of a golf game. And until the kinect or psmove or whatever can get up to actual simulator levels, I don't think I'll be buying any golf games anytime soon.

I'm on reserve for the PS3 and ready for the end of the month. Gamer tag is Dirt_Guy

The demo is now officially up on the Playstation network and Xbox Live. I think the gameplay is better than before, however I do not care for the caddie feature but you can turn that off. It only gives you a small taste of Augusta, allowing you to play only the 18th hole. But it also allows you to play the first 5 holes at TPC San Antonio. I am now even more excited than before for this game! Its gonna be awesome!

I ordered a PS3 to replace my aging Xbox 360 this morning, so I will be buying TW12 for the PS3. I'll let you all know what my gamertag is when i get one.

Back