Tiger Woods 2012 Video Game

Game should good. I would love to see better commentating including things like not as much repeating and adapting to the situation instead of only saying on the last putt "this for the win". Also, I think they should bring back sponsorships. I thought it was very cool in the old versions to be able to accept a sponsor.

+1 those were sweet
Game should good. I would love to see better commentating including things like not as much repeating and adapting to the situation instead of only saying on the last putt "this for the win". Also, I think they should bring back sponsorships. I thought it was very cool in the old versions to be able to accept a sponsor.

Have always held off buying a TW for Wii after having played PC versions for years (and PGA before that and the Jack Nicklaus game before that back into the late 90s) - but maybe now I'll bite the bullet and get the new one. I just always hated the small number of courses on the console versions after having had access to hundreds or thousands on the old PC versions (and having built a few of my own). There were so many great courses that were created for the PC versions - including Augusta National.

Excited for this!!! Was going to get 2011 but I'm going to hold off now haha. 2010 is working AOK for me but Augusta is a huge addition!

Ok so, nows the big decision, PS3, or XBOX 360?

PS3 with the move controllers is pretty slick. Beats the pants off of Wii and that was on the first generation of golf game for it. I can't imagine what 2012 will be like since they have had a full year to build in the "Move" technology.

I'm going to get it on the Wii. Paired with the Chicken stick it will feel like I'm really golfing

So I guess this will a be a couple of weeks of my life lost at the end of March.....

I am excited for this game. Augusta looks amazing from the images and video. I am very glad EA Sports and Augusta made this deal.

I was reading today that this was 3 years in the making and has been kept secret this entire time.

I was reading today that this was 3 years in the making and has been kept secret this entire time.

That's nuts. I wondered if they would ever make the deal. I admit, I saw the ustream broadcast. The features and holes are unreal. The par 3 course is going to be in the game as well.

Looking forward to this.

I got to walk Augusta for the Masters in 2008, the video previews of the game look great, can't wait for what is likely the only way i will ever get to play there, even if it is on the TV.

I wish I could share the prototype for the PS3 Move Chicken Stick. Man, it's so much fun with TW11 on the PS3 - Augusta is going to be fantastic. I can't wait.

Just wanted to know if any of you guys were at the PGA show in Orlando? There were some really great new products available.

I wonder if Jim Nantz will be one of the commentators. I like Van Pelt & can deal with Tilghman, but their commentary is very repetitive and boring in the games I have. Be nice to get some new blood or at least some new material.

They need to get Fehrety back like in TW 08

I will definitely be buying this game for the Wii. Or I may have to break down and get a PS3.

Tiger Woods PGA Tour: The Masters

Tiger Woods PGA Tour: The Masters

Anyone else stoked for this game? I always buy Tiger Woods every year anyway because I love being able to play virtual golf year-round when it gets cold here in Indiana. But, everyone always said that Augusta National would never make it into the game, and now here it is! Plus they have the Playstation Move controller, that that will probably be the closest I will ever come to playing Augusta National. I can not wait! Anyone on here play PS3 and want to play a round online when it comes out later this month?! We can exchange GamerTags

I'm getting it but on the 360.

I too cannot wait for this on the PS3!!!

I want to get the PS3 for the blue ray and for MLB the Show. Just got to talk the wife into it. I am checking out the game now.

Back