THP Tour Van - Coming To You - Results

It's 3-1/2 hours to Des Moines and 4-1/2 hours to St. Louis for me. Depending on how the days work out, I'll be at one of them!

It's 3-1/2 hours to Des Moines and 4-1/2 hours to St. Louis for me. Depending on how the days work out, I'll be at one of them!

I think it's about 4ish for me for Des Moines.. Will definitely be there though!

I think it's about 4ish for me for Des Moines.. Will definitely be there though!

Des Moines is probably better for me, especially if it's on a weekend, because I have a place to stay when I get there!

yayayaya. I'm so happy that you guys are coming to Atlanta. I can't wait to see y'all. If you guys need help with anything, just PM me and I'll be more then happy to help.

yayayaya. I'm so happy that you guys are coming to Atlanta. I can't wait to see y'all. If you guys need help with anything, just PM me and I'll be more then happy to help.

Sweet dude, maybe I'll see you there. You're 17 right?

We are excited to get the ball rolling with these events once the TX event is complete. Tour Van coming to you!!!!

We are excited to get the ball rolling with these events once the TX event is complete. Tour Van coming to you!!!!

I'm really looking forward to this.

I think we should plan this out similar to the way the TX trip is going. Find a nice course and make a mini-outing out of it. Weather should be just about perfect in September.

Well I am absolutely scrambling over here to find a way to either the NC or Atlanta stops. Do you know yet where in NC you'll be? I hope the Western part.

We are going to have more info about each of these dates coming up very soon. The THP Tour Van event in Texas was a blast and we cannot wait to see everybody that comes out in each of the other locations.

I can't wait to see you guys come rolling in to Iowa. We should have a huge turn out and a ton of fun.

Really looking forward to the details of the next stop

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I can't wait to see you guys come rolling in to Iowa. We should have a huge turn out and a ton of fun.

Agreed! Count me in!

I'm quite impressed with this "nomadic" venture of the THP team. It says a lot when a site's staff members are willing to embark on a production of this magnitude and logistical complexity at different cities across the country.

It certainly shows the dedication of THP's team to fostering a rapport with its membership above and beyond the typical random contest drawing.

I'm quite impressed with this "nomadic" venture of the THP team. It says a lot when a site's staff members are willing to embark on a production of this magnitude and logistical complexity at different cities across the country.

It certainly shows the dedication of THP's team to fostering a rapport with its membership above and beyond the typical random contest drawing.

I think once you have spent some more time on this forum, you will see that it is very different from others. Between our annual outings, the Morgan Cup, and tour van events, we believe the members here are what makes this place great.

Our Albatross Club members keep this place innovative with their support and we will do everything to bring that back to them.

JB is the Savannah trip tied into this or was that one already scheduled?

JB is the Savannah trip tied into this or was that one already scheduled?

That will not be taking place SW. Only the events that are in the first post have been announced and while others might get added, as of now, those are the only trips scheduled.

I think once you have spent some more time on this forum, you will see that it is very different from others. Between our annual outings, the Morgan Cup, and tour van events, we believe the members here are what makes this place great.

Our Albatross Club members keep this place innovative with their support and we will do everything to bring that back to them.
Omega, your join date says Aug 2009, so you may have or may not have seen some of the stuff that goes on here on THP. But this isnt your run of the mill forum, it's much more than that, quite the community and family we all have here.

That will not be taking place SW. Only the events that are in the first post have been announced and while others might get added, as of now, those are the only trips scheduled.

Darn, I was checking the schedule on HH and noticed it so I was curious. I'll see ya'll in NC or ATL one.

Des Moines just might be doable, depending on the dates. About an 8hr drive from here.

We are going to have more info about each of these dates coming up very soon. The THP Tour Van event in Texas was a blast and we cannot wait to see everybody that comes out in each of the other locations.

Looking forward to the additional details!

You may just see me again outside of the Morgan Cup this year!! :D

Darn, I was checking the schedule on HH and noticed it so I was curious. I'll see ya'll in NC or ATL one.
Road trip to ATL? Sounds like a plan to me.

Road trip to ATL? Sounds like a plan to me.

Yes sir, of course if the NC event is in the hills I'll have to go to that one. I miss my mountains.

Yes sir, of course if the NC event is in the hills I'll have to go to that one. I miss my mountains.
I got family up that way, Im up for it!

I got family up that way, Im up for it!

Sweet, it should be about a 1000 degrees here in September so a few days away will be nice.

Looking forward to the additional details!

You may just see me again outside of the Morgan Cup this year!! :D

I hope so dude. You are a true asset to any THP event.

Back