THP Tour Van - Coming To You - Results

I need to get my game in shape this summer, apparently. No way I am gonna get smoked (or as they say in Georgia, taken to the woodshed) by my fellow THP'ers.

I'm excited about the St. Louis stop!

Awesome to see you are coming to NC. Lots of great THP'ers here, and I will do all I can to be present, wherever you are in the state.

Atlanta
St. Louis
Des Moines
New Jersey
North Carolina

As a little town Iowa guy, when there's a chance for something cool to come to Iowa, it typically doesn't happen. When it does, it usually goes to the Quad Cities or Omaha, NE. So when I saw Des Moines on the list, my heart skipped a beat.....or two or three. Thank you for deciding to come to Iowa. Des Moines is a mere 90 minutes away for me. Obviously, depending on the final schedule, I fully intend to be there. Hopefully you leave with a slightly better impression than this short little song.

~Rock

As a little town Iowa guy, when there's a chance for something cool to come to Iowa, it typically doesn't happen. When it does, it usually goes to the Quad Cities or Omaha, NE. So when I saw Des Moines on the list, my heart skipped a beat.....or two or three. Thank you for deciding to come to Iowa. Des Moines is a mere 90 minutes away for me. Obviously, depending on the final schedule, I fully intend to be there. Hopefully you leave with a slightly better impression than this short little song.

~Rock

Where you at in Iowa rock?

Just saw this. I am super happy NJ was picked. And dont think I didnt read this whole thread and saw all the Jersey pot shots that were taken. I am watching you guys :cyclops: Way to represent Jersey Nate.

awesome! I hope to be a part of the NJ get together for sure!

We want to thank everybody that took the time to tell us about your location and why we should come there. After days and days of deliberation, we have come up with these areas that we will be in. If your area did not make the list for this September trip, never fear, we have tons more of these planned and we might just show up there next.

Atlanta
St. Louis
Des Moines
New Jersey
North Carolina

We will have the full schedule (with locations) coming up soon so that you can make early travel plans if you want to come out and see us. We will also be getting in touch with someone in the area to assist with the planning of get togethers while we are in your neck of the woods. Here is what to expect if the THP Tour Van is rolling into your neighborhood.

Lots of equipment to demo.
Tons of free stuff including custom Limited Edition Pukka Hats, KBS Shafts, Bridgestone Balls and so much more.
Golf with some THPers including GG and myself.
Tour of the THP Tour Van & meeting the mascots.
And so much more.

We hope you can make it out to see us and we will promise a ton of fun.

Where you at in Iowa rock?

South central, straight south of Des Moines in fact. 10 miles north of the Missouri border.

Good to see that NC made it on the list. You'll be here just in time for hurricane season!

um, if they come to WNC you aren't more than an hour away man.

Yeah. And Atlanta is only 2 hrs away or so. I just need to find a way to get there. I probably won't have a car there.

Looking forward to finding out where in Jersey it's going to be!

Looking forward to finding out where in Jersey it's going to be!

My guess is it will be South Jersey with the large amount of members in South Jersey and Philly.

My guess is it will be South Jersey with the large amount of members in South Jersey and Philly.
Central would be nice so it would also open it up to the NYC area. But I'm good with Southern, I'm only 1.5hrs away from AC.

The actual schedule will be interesting to me. September is when I am driving to and from Oregon this year so there could be three possible sites for me depending on dates. (I can adjust routes if need be) Surely I can hit one of them. I guess all the golf merchandise is interesting but the main reason I hope to be at one or more of these to play golf with some of you guys and gals. I have been to a gathering in Florida couple in Georgia and enjoyed those rounds a lot. If you can get there, do it and you will meet some good folks.

Really hope I can make the NC visit depending where it is.

Hitting google maps to plan a getaway. Hope the dates work out for me as I'd love to catch up to THP mobile and meet some THP'ers!

Oh my are we going to have some fun in September. The Georgia contingent will make you proud in Atlanta. This will be huge!
+1 Looking forward to meeting everyone in Atlanta.

Dang. Seems like everything is around a 10 hour drive based on the city. Need some luck to catch up with the THP van this year.

After the Tour Van gets back from the Texas visit, we will have more details about this trip.

Excellent!
After the Tour Van gets back from the Texas visit, we will have more details about this trip.

looking forward to those Jersey details!!

Can't wait to see y'all in Atlanta!!

Schedule permitting, I definitely am interested in the NJ event! I'll stay tuned for details.

Ken

Great that your coming to Des Moines and St Louis. Even though I live in KC, Des Moines is closer to me. I really hope that I will be able make it to one of them.

Back