THP Tour Van - Coming To You - Results

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We want to thank everybody that took the time to tell us about your location and why we should come there. After days and days of deliberation, we have come up with these areas that we will be in. If your area did not make the list for this September trip, never fear, we have tons more of these planned and we might just show up there next.

Atlanta
St. Louis
Des Moines
New Jersey
North Carolina

We will have the full schedule (with locations) coming up soon so that you can make early travel plans if you want to come out and see us. We will also be getting in touch with someone in the area to assist with the planning of get togethers while we are in your neck of the woods. Here is what to expect if the THP Tour Van is rolling into your neighborhood.

Lots of equipment to demo.
Tons of free stuff including custom Limited Edition Pukka Hats, KBS Shafts, Bridgestone Balls and so much more.
Golf with some THPers including GG and myself.
Tour of the THP Tour Van & meeting the mascots.
And so much more.

We hope you can make it out to see us and we will promise a ton of fun.

I will do my best to hit the Atlanta stop. Glad you all are coming this way.

Atlanta????? HELLLZZZZZ YEAH!

Jake "The Shake" Robertson will be there!

Very nice! Hitting a good bit of places. Wonder how far STL is from me.....hmmmm.

Pretty good selections there, well minus New Jersey :p

--
Tapatalk2

Boom! Jersey FTW!!!! You know I'll be there! Can't wait to meet you guys!

Looks like a fun trip. And honestly, it looks like you could even call it a BBQ Tour, LOL

Hmmm. Those are all tough stops for me. Oh well! Hopefully you get an excellent turnout - you're making it to some pretty cool destinations.

Still waiting to see Indiana pop up there sometime hehe.

Looks like a fun trip. And honestly, it looks like you could even call it a BBQ Tour, LOL

Minus Des Moines and NJ of course...hehe. Maybe we should trade one of those for TN?

Congrats to all the cities that were selected and to all the THPers who will get to see the tour van in September

Hmmm. Those are all tough stops for me. Oh well! Hopefully you get an excellent turnout - you're making it to some pretty cool destinations.

Wasnt the Spring Atlantic get together in Jersey?

Or Huntsville. Big Bob Gibson's. :-D
Minus Des Moines and NJ of course...hehe. Maybe we should trade one of those for TN?

Very, very cool and exciting. I will find a way to see you guys in Des Moines.

Very, very cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like I need to make some plans to get to Iowa.

You'd hit the Q Trifecta broski. Nah, I like the route you guys have planned I reckon. It makes sense. I hope you guys end up in WNC and not in chunkyNC. I don't care for the triangle.

Looks like some great stops, minues New Jersey of course :alien:

I'll keep an eye on the schedule with an eye for upstate ny or vermont; would be fun to travel to see the van and visit from ottawa.

I'm liking the looks of that North Carolina stop! Unless I'm still in Georgia that is.

Yes it was this year. I'm sure the turnout will double with the Rangefinder there! Gonna be an awesome time.

Yeah, but I didn't make it to the Spring get together. I'll have to do a little planning. It's about a 5-6 hour ride depending on where you end up. So, I suppose it could be done. It'll all depend on the timing for me.

How original, TBT....

What, great minds think alike...I didn't even see Danny post that...LOL

No, glad to see the Rangefinder headed to your neck of the woods

Excellent! I'm sure the Jersey / Tristate area will represent! I know I'll be there for sure.

Back