THP Store Now Open

I like the headcovers, I'm done to the Gorilla and Gopher myself. Looking for a 3w headcover. The gator is cool but may take up a lot of space.

I like the headcovers, I'm done to the Gorilla and Gopher myself. Looking for a 3w headcover. The gator is cool but may take up a lot of space.

go-go-go-gorilla!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers, they're gonna lock me up and throw away the key...

Correct me if I'm wrong Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers, they're gonna lock me up and throw away the key...

Not GOLFERS, you great fool! GOPHERS! The little, brown, furry rodents

Not GOLFERS, you great fool! GOPHERS! The little, brown, furry rodents

We can do that! We don't even have to have a reason. All right- let's do the same thing, but with gophers

(I think we should get this back on topic before we get yelled at...)
I just got the gopher to use as either a 3wood cover- or possible my hybrid. I can't decide.

I'm not much of a fishing guy, but every time I see that fish it reminds me of the movie BioDome!!! "Free Mahi Mahi, Free Mahi Mahi!!!"

JB & GG, got my shirts, BIG thanks, next round how 'bout some lite colors. we've been having 100+ temps & drk colors just a tad hot.

JB & GG, got my shirts, BIG thanks, next round how 'bout some lite colors. we've been having 100+ temps & drk colors just a tad hot.

Awesome, I am glad you got your shirts. Once we sell some more of these shirts we will definitely get some lighter colors.

i just ordered myself the gorilla!!! never had one of these aftermarket headcovers so i'm pretty pumped. also ordered myself a hat, i gave my others away so it's time to represent.

BS, you just wanted extra tickets for the raffle

Finally was able to pick my hat up. Non structured black argyle and man is it awesome. Fits perfect. Saving for the outing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ordered a gopher head cover for the 3 wood. I thought about getting the Gorilla, then the Gator, but I like the look of the Gopher. Can't wait to get it.

Just ordered a gopher head cover for the 3 wood. I thought about getting the Gorilla, then the Gator, but I like the look of the Gopher. Can't wait to get it.

The gopher is really cool because it has the pouch in front with a ball...I don't know but I really like that feature.

should've gone the go-go-go-gorilla route ddec!! nah, the gopher is super cool and almost won out in the tc head cover shoot out, but in the end, the hairyness of the gorilla won my heart.

should've gone the go-go-go-gorilla route ddec!! nah, the gopher is super cool and almost won out in the tc head cover shoot out, but in the end, the hairyness of the gorilla won my heart.

who knows maybe we'll have a THP headcover swap in 30 days....

The gorilla is really cool too because it's arms move and his hands have velcro to stay together if you want them to. They are all really nice in their own way. The cat is super soft, the gator is fierce, the fish is the most colorful, and the red on the cardinal is really nice.

Teh gorilla is really cool too because it's arms move and his hands have velcro to stay together if you want them to. They are all really nice in their own way. The cat is super soft, the gator is frierce, the fish is the most colorful, and the red on the cardinal is really nice.

yeah, i thought about the cardinal, it's our state bird and all, but being color blind, red's not one of my fav's.

I love my hat!!!!!

I was hoping the gopher would be in the mail today... but alas it was not. Golf tomorrow after work and really wanted to bust out some new head-covers for it.

a little something something was waiting for me when i came home for lunch today!!!!

44406_427394653426_537878426_4792101_476865_n.jpg

46204_427394688426_537878426_4792102_3501130_n.jpg

and here's a pic with the go-go-go-gorilla on my driver:

46204_427394698426_537878426_4792103_3946172_n.jpg

i'm hoping that the cover opening will loosen up a bit over time, i had a heck of a time getting it on the R9.

It does TC. Within a little bit, there will be no issues. That looks freaking great. I might end up with the Gorilla myself.

It does TC. Within a little bit, there will be no issues. That looks freaking great. I might end up with the Gorilla myself.

that's good to know. i was just telling GG that the whole furry, hairy, headcover thing is very new to me. i must say this though, the quality of the materials on this headcover are second to none!!! i imagine that this is what a real gorilla feels like. he also has like 10'' arms that swing around, it's quite fun! thanks again for the prompt shipping, and i loved the packaging, so much more convenient than a box if you ask me.

looks sweet TC...pretty soon you will add the Gopher for your 3 wood. Can't wait to get mine

I ordered the Gorilla and another hat... Got the hat, not the gorilla... do they ship from different places?

I had no idea how many people would jump on the Gorilla!! Looks really cool... was between gorilla and gopher.

Back