THP Store Now Open

The gopher one looks very tempting, especially at $10!

awesome, less stuff to move to the new headquarters

I got one of the horizontal black hats and I LOVE the feel of it. It just fits perfect! I recommend this hat to anyone, and I dont wear hats much

I have a horizontal and vertical THP hats. I love the fit of the Pukka hats. The one I picked up at the outing is great too, I wear it all the time.

I saw the thp store and it's almost empty! I'm definitely buying a shirt when I get home.....they feel amazing!

I saw the thp store and it's almost empty! I'm definitely buying a shirt when I get home.....they feel amazing!

I bought one during the sale and won another in the FF league. I love the feel and fit of them.

I thought you had one? But yes, I have two and wore my red one yesterday, I love it.

I am telling you what, I wore the hat for the first time yesterday and I can not give it enough praise....I will be wearing it this weekend

We still have A LOT of stuff available. I wish we had less of it to pack up this week, but we will be taking it over to the new THP HQ next week.

We still have A LOT of stuff available. I wish we had less of it to pack up this week, but we will be taking it over to the new THP HQ next week.

and soon to add THP putter headcovers

Which are freaking phenomenal!

I can't wait for the pre-sale to start for them. I'm hoping its not while I am on vacation at the end of the week. I won't have much time to spend on THP then.

I hope it works out....if by chance you're on vacation, let me know and I'll snag one for you. The hard part will be which color to choose.

I can't wait for the pre-sale to start for them. I'm hoping its not while I am on vacation at the end of the week. I won't have much time to spend on THP then.

I hope it works out....if by chance you're on vacation, let me know and I'll snag one for you. The hard part will be which color to choose.

I'm going 1 of each. I'll let Jenn decided which one goes in her bag. I like the looks of both of them.

C'mon TC...BOTH! Easy answer LOL!

Back