THP Store Now Open

I received my M in Black THP-logo'd shirt today. :thankyou: for the quick service!

It is a nice, finely woven smooth tech-fabric, with a well-executed logo-embroidery job. I agree with GG that it is indeed very light-weight: It wears very well. I usually get M or L golf-polos, depending on how large or small the sizes of the particular brands run. FWIW, this M fits me very well.

An extra :thankyou: goes to JB, for custom-fitting me into the M, via PM!

I am so glad you like the shirt. I love how lightweight they are.

We only have 2 of those white hats left. We have the same style in other colors still but only 2 left in white. The shirts are just awesome they are so lightweight and comfortable and they are truly moisture wicking. They will hold up great in this hot weather we are all experiencing.

No Mam.. You got one white cap left ,,, I ordered mine yesterday :D...... Now a hat is something those cowboys & cowgirls will be wearing come Sunday :eek:)

I ordered the royal blue shirt too so I could have my smurf outfit ready.... :eek:)

No Mam.. You got one white cap left ,,, I ordered mine yesterday :D...... Now a hat is something those cowboys & cowgirls will be wearing come Sunday :eek:)

I ordered the royal blue shirt too so I could have my smurf outfit ready.... :eek:)

I got your order and shipped it out today. I actually miss counted and there were 3 left not 2 so now there are officially 2 left. That was my mistake.

I got your order and shipped it out today. I actually miss counted and there were 3 left not 2 so now there are officially 2 left. That was my mistake.

Thank you GG! I am looking forwarded to looking sharp in my new threads....

How many orange and blacks do you have left GG? I plan on ordering one of each next Wednesday on payday. I'd order a shirt but you don't have fatboy sizes.

How many orange and blacks do you have left GG? I plan on ordering one of each next Wednesday on payday. I'd order a shirt but you don't have fatboy sizes.

We have about 5 of each of those colors left. I know the Antigua shirts run a bit big but we only have up to an XL. We wanted more sizes but with a limited amount of shirts we were sort of limited to what we could do.

I'm guessing I got the last one or the next to last one?

You got the 2nd to last one. I figured the white would be popular but I didn't realize it would be as popular as it was I am glad everyone likes the hats :smile:

Great news!! The headcovers are here and available for sale in our store:

Daphne's Headcovers
The THP Logo and Slogan headcovers will be available in a few days and here is what we have for everybody. Only a limited supply of each headcover.
Alligator
968520599_5D9np-M.jpg
968520609_r8nbZ-M.jpg

Calico Cat
968520684_kRD96-L.jpg

Cardinal
968520568_WYD3M-L.jpg

Dorado

968520722_zgyJt-L.jpg

Gopher

968520638_FjP54-M.jpg
968520670_jPx62-M.jpg

Gorilla
968520706_GCDNQ-M.jpg
968520732_DydzJ-M.jpg

awesome!!!!

The fish and the alligator are not really great for a Driver I find them to be a little too small, they work but it's cramped. The others will fit it just fine.

Nice stuff! Way to go Daphne's!

i'm contemplating the gorilla. i've never really been into the whole animal headcover thing but this is a good cause. but i also like the gopher, i don't know. great job though, they look great.

i'm contemplating the gorilla. i've never really been into the whole animal headcover thing but this is a good cause. but i also like the gopher, i don't know. great job though, they look great.

Daphne's did a great job and I love the variety of choices. The gorilla is cool because his hands velcro together but the gopher is also nice because it is very 'golf'.

Daphne's did a great job and I love the variety of choices. The gorilla is cool because his hands velcro together but the gopher is also nice because it is very 'golf'.

lol @ the double post!!! yeah, i think i'm going to rock the gorilla. i know the gopher is synonomous with caddyshack, therefore it must be eliminated as an option for me. it's one of those movies that i enjoyed once, but that's it for me. i know, it's strange but that's my stance on that movie. the headcovers do rock though!!!

I was so bent on the Alligator but for some reason I decided the gorilla was cooler. Hopefully the alligators stay in stock long enough for me to afford one in the future! They all look great!

lol @ the double post!!! yeah, i think i'm going to rock the gorilla. i know the gopher is synonomous with caddyshack, therefore it must be eliminated as an option for me. it's one of those movies that i enjoyed once, but that's it for me. i know, it's strange but that's my stance on that movie. the headcovers do rock though!!!

I was so bent on the Alligator but for some reason I decided the gorilla was cooler. Hopefully the alligators stay in stock long enough for me to afford one in the future! They all look great!

The gorilla is really cool, as mentioned his arms move which for some reason I really like. I will keep everyone posted on the inventory so if we start to get low on the Alligator I will let you know.

The gorilla is really cool, as mentioned his arms move which for some reason I really like. I will keep everyone posted on the inventory so if we start to get low on the Alligator I will let you know.

I just got myself a new hybrid cover!

Unlike TC, I couldn't walk away from the gopher.

i just ordered myself the gorilla!!! never had one of these aftermarket headcovers so i'm pretty pumped. also ordered myself a hat, i gave my others away so it's time to represent.

i just ordered myself the gorilla!!! never had one of these aftermarket headcovers so i'm pretty pumped. also ordered myself a hat, i gave my others away so it's time to represent.

This is also my first 'after-market' cover... like you I haven't always been a fan of animal head covers.
Is this gopher really big enough to fit on a 460cc driver? I find that hard to believe.

This is also my first 'after-market' cover... like you I haven't always been a fan of animal head covers.
Is this gopher really big enough to fit on a 460cc driver? I find that hard to believe.

i was skeptical about them fitting until playing with setho last weekend. he has a daphne's headcover on his R9 and it fits just fine. dunno why i went with the gorilla, other than the gator and fish being eliminated immediately for me (just not my style). i guess i'm kinda ape like. pretty big dude and hairy, except on my legs.

i'm really excited about my headcover. the more i look at it, the more i anticipate its arrival

Back