THP Putter Covers - What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, i have a putter that can sport a THP cover and i plan on snagging one. at first i wanted the black one badly but now i'm thinking that the white will stand out more.

And also get dirty and show dirt. FLTC doesnt like his stuff dirty.

yeah, i don't like my stuff getting all dirty and whatnot, so perhaps white isn't for me. i'm so confused now.

Go black.

Definitely getting two of them. If only there was a third color and it would be a trifecta for me!

Definitely getting two of them. If only there was a third color and it would be a trifecta for me!

For sure, at least one of each for me, then maybe an extra black to game....hmmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah, i don't like my stuff getting all dirty and whatnot, so perhaps white isn't for me. i'm so confused now.

Go for both. You can rotate them based on your mood for the day.

Go for both. You can rotate them based on your mood for the day.

i think you're right gasman, i think i will just have to snag both of them. i am meticulous about keeping my stuff clean but it's a putter cover, it's not like it should be getting dirty anyway.

I'm going for a white one for sure.

I'm liking the putter cover, maybe a white one...

It'd look really good with my THP buckle on a white belt. :D

whats the ETA on the bad boys? I dont wanna miss it, I am getting one for me and one for Uncle Daddy for sure

whats the ETA on the bad boys? I dont wanna miss it, I am getting one for me and one for Uncle Daddy for sure

Does that mean Uncle Daddy is getting a divot mat and THP headcover for christmas?

Does that mean Uncle Daddy is getting a divot mat and THP headcover for christmas?

hahaha, def a headcover, I used the divot mat for the second time yesterday. Man, that thing really tells on you about how bad your mishits can be. I have grown to really enjoy that thing. I need to keep using it a lot, I can see my ball striking getting better. It turned out to be a great win

I would think about it if they didn't have the SeeMore logo on them.

We explained why they had that previously in the thread.

why? someone had to make them....plus Seemore makes a great putter headcover...I guess its just a personal preference

why? someone had to make them....plus Seemore makes a great putter headcover...I guess its just a personal preference
You can take out the word "headcover" and it's still a true statement!

The white cover is sharp! That cover on the TM Rossa Daytona Ghost would be SICK! Of course that means I have to win the putter. Neah, I'll buy one for my future blade putter no matter what it turns out to be.

To me it matters because I like the brand names to match. If I had a SeeMore putter I would be all for it. I like my Odyssey headcover on my Odyssey putter. It is a personal thing.

To me it matters because I like the brand names to match. If I had a SeeMore putter I would be all for it. I like my Odyssey headcover on my Odyssey putter. It is a personal thing.

For some there are no question that it is important. Personal CHoice. Others like to have something a little custom and show off their THP spirit and pride. When deciding what we put in our store, we look at overall quality for the masses in those decisions. We felt (and still do) that SeeMore makes the best quality headcovers out there. Hence the reason we chose them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back