THP Putter Covers - What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB can you try one on the #9 Odyssey or Method 003 and tell me if it fits better then the awful stock ones?

They fit just fine on the Odyssey #9

As soon as they arrive we are going to put them up. We are also going to do a first week special we believe.

We are not getting too many for obvious reasons.

As soon as they arrive we are going to put them up. We are also going to do a first week special we believe.

understandable. congrats though, i think that's cool.

haha you're not going to have a chance to offer a second week special it seems!

understandable. congrats though, i think that's cool.

We are hoping there is enough to go around. But limited edition is always cool too right?

We are hoping there is enough to go around. But limited edition is always cool too right?

Plus theres always the "I'll take one" welchers who end up never getting one. Go limited!

I will get 1, maybe 2. Granted I don't have a blade putter for it to go on. But if someone takes a hint and gets me a Method putter for xmas I will be all set.

Limited edition is a good way to go. The belt buckles were limited edition and now I wish I payed attention when they were out because they were sweet.

I really like the green and white combo. I hope there is enough for everyone. I really don't need one, so I'll wait a few days after they are in the store.

Any updates on these JB? When they will arrive? Pricing? ect? I really want one of these!

Thats going to be a tough one to decide, black or white.

Any updates on these JB? When they will arrive? Pricing? ect? I really want one of these!

They have been ordered. They say it takes a few weeks. We should have an update early next week.

Plus theres always the "I'll take one" welchers who end up never getting one. Go limited!

limited edition is way cool I imagine when it comes to putter headcovers
I think they look great but I don't use that type.I have my cameron and byron morgan ones on a shelf in the closet cause I use neoprene ones that don't have the bulk.My favorite is an old PING one that came with their Ti hosel models but it's getting a little long in the tooth.For those that use those nice ones a limited edition THP one should be a cherished item.

Now, I haven't gone and read the full 6 pages of replies yet but are you planning to also offer a larger putter cover for those of us using mallet putters?

Now, I haven't gone and read the full 6 pages of replies yet but are you planning to also offer a larger putter cover for those of us using mallet putters?

Unfortunately not at this time.

Limited edition is a good way to go. The belt buckles were limited edition and now I wish I payed attention when they were out because they were sweet.

I agree. I wasn't a THP member when the buckles came out- and after I saw Bama's at the outing I was pissed.
I am looking forward to putting one of these in my bag!

I want one of the black ones! hmmmmmmmm I hope KellyBo is watching this thread as my Birthday is in November and this could be an excellant present :present:!!!

I agree. I wasn't a THP member when the buckles came out- and after I saw Bama's at the outing I was pissed.
I am looking forward to putting one of these in my bag!

Bama's buckle looked awesome...hopefully THP will revisit those again in the future. Though if I remember right I read they had some trouble getting rid of the last few. I can't wait for the headcovers to come in. Even though I do not have a blade putter(yet) I am going to grab 1 or 2.

Bama's buckle looked awesome...hopefully THP will revisit those again in the future. Though if I remember right I read they had some trouble getting rid of the last few. I can't wait for the headcovers to come in. Even though I do not have a blade putter(yet) I am going to grab 1 or 2.

The buckle thing wont be happening again for quite a while. We love doing things like this and the limited buckles were really pretty special. Designed by our friends at Sligo and made in the same place as their buckles, we knew the quality was going to be good. We had TONS of requests for them and when we ordered only 25 and each one was numbered, it took over 6 months to sell them for only $40 a piece (which was close to our cost). We even gave 2 away in contets, and kept 1. So in 6 months, we sold barely over 20. Its not a knock on the people here, we understand, but it is very hard to go out of pocket for so many items to fill a store that sit on our shelves for quite some time. Everybody wanted buckles, so we got them, they sat. Everybody wanted shirts (for 2 years we heard it), and they still ist.

We love the enthusiasm, but it is very expensive for us and we hate to have people feel obligated. So for the mean time, we can only add a few items every now and then.

I never realized the buckles were numbered. I wear mine everyday and its still shines the same as the day I got it.
I use a mallet putter but I will pick one of these up just in case I ever switch.

I never realized the buckles were numbered. I wear mine everyday and its still shines the same as the day I got it.
I use a mallet putter but I will pick one of these up just in case I ever switch.

Glad you like it TGM.

We just got word that our covers will be done and delivered in about 4 weeks.

well, i have a putter that can sport a THP cover and i plan on snagging one. at first i wanted the black one badly but now i'm thinking that the white will stand out more.

I'm leaning towards the black one myself buddy....
well, i have a putter that can sport a THP cover and i plan on snagging one. at first i wanted the black one badly but now i'm thinking that the white will stand out more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back