THP Putter Covers - What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOVE the white. If you sell them, I hope they really sell good. I'd love to see one for a mallet/mid-mallet that I could pick up.

LOVE the white. If you sell them, I hope they really sell good. I'd love to see one for a mallet/mid-mallet that I could pick up.

Your Rossie should fit in a blade style. I know mine does.

I really like the look of the black one...

need one of these headcovers for, well you know.

Awesome! I'd need a new putter to go with one of these...perhaps the West Coast Zen Proto eh? Hmmmmmm. One can dream!

When I saw the thread title, I was thinking this would be great if they were SeeMores! WOO HOO!

I know I will have an order for three of them! Just need a third color! haha

I am torn with the colors I like them both. The white is so clean looking but the ! pops a bit more with the black. Either way I love them both!

Those are just beautiful. Absolutely Beautiful

I am torn with the colors I like them both. The white is so clean looking but the ! pops a bit more with the black. Either way I love them both!

I wouldn't mind seeing a Grey/Green combination, but otherwise it would be (edit: WILL be :act-up:) a tough decision.

I really like the black one. The only thing holding me back from ordering one, if it became available, would be the "See More" references.

I love the white one. If the fgp2 fits in one, I'll be one of the first in line when they become available.

Oh yeah! I love them and cant wait to get mine. Perhpas I will my my SeeMoreGuy or SMG monogramed on them. Noticed I said them....because I will need several. Great job.

SMG

Both are classy looking to say the least! I love the black one so now I need to get me a blade type putter :golf2:

Both are classy looking to say the least! I love the black one so now I need to get me a blade type putter :golf2:

I thought you had a SeeMore

I'll switch back to a blade for one of these covers........

DUDE THESE ARE AWESOME! Any idea of a possible price?

DUDE THESE ARE AWESOME! Any idea of a possible price?

Not yet. We are working on getting some prices for everybody and hopefully getting them made. Its hard buying in small quantities. But we assure you, we will get you the best price possible.

I want one for my SeeMore FGP! Love them!

My SeeMore FGP needs a new headcover too... it's sporting a generic black dull cover.

Why does SeeMore's name have to be on them? A lot of companies make "generic" products, why not a putter head cover?

Why does SeeMore's name have to be on them? A lot of companies make "generic" products, why not a putter head cover?

As we said in the last thread about it, we believe that SeeMore makes the best headcovers on the market for putters. Their quality is outstanding. We asked for the partnership and share it. The same way we did with the Pukka hats, Antigua shirts, and Daphne's headcovers. Our store is not filled with GENERIC products, but products from companies that we truly believe in.

Looks great. SeeMore shines!

I think they'd be a hit, I for one am drawn to the white. If it means I have to shelve the Odyssey for a SeeMore, well my putter has been misbehavin' lately hehe

They look great, but until they make one for my Monza Spyder......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back