THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hole 4. 144 uphill hit a bad PW short left flopped to 15' just missed the putt. Back to -1

Thainer were you guys playing at

He says you need one.
Kmac waited for the green to clear with his 3wood, and I think he hit the green.

Par 4 in 1, super 3wood ftw!!

Holy hell man.

Kmac was about 2 paces off of the front. He's mashing this thing with a baby draw.

We're at rock manor.

I took a tough double. Kmac with a bog.

Almost hit the green on 5 315 slightly downhill but left myself with a tough downhill chip. Chipped 12' past just kissed the birdie. Another par.

6 I made a par with a 1 putt since I pulled a wedge shot.

7 325 dogleg left I wanted to draw a 5 iron slightly but drew it really hard and ended up about 20 yards off the green flopped a 60+ to 5' made the birdie putt. Lucked out big time there

Kmac just 2 putted. He hit it so far past that when he made the come backer for par, he called it a par save! LOL

8 made a par with a smart move hitting a hybo off the tee.

9 made another par. 134 yard par 3 hit a AW to 20' 2 putt

10 hit a duck hook with my hybo off the tee in some thick rough. Able to just get on the green in two. Two putt to save par. My putting is on fire today. It's ridiculous I almost drained the 40' putt I had but it hopped about 3 feet from the hole and bounced right on me.

The official meeting place for THPers in th eMD/DE/NJ area haha

Kmac was about 2 paces off of the front. He's mashing this thing with a baby draw.

We're at rock manor.

I took a tough double. Kmac with a bog.

Just made a par on 11 driver in fairway and AW to 12' just missed the birdie.

Swinging really smooth on my driver today paying off on a tight course. Still. -2

Hole 12 only 265 yards today. Hit a hybo in the green side bunker hit out to 3' made the birdie putt. -3 now. Feeling great about all parts of my game today.

Hole 13 driver in the fairway to 72 yards hit a 60* to 10' 2 putt for par

Kmac turned in 42 I turned in 40. Having fun.

I just made a dumb double, kmac with a bogey.

Kmac has been on fire. He's gonna play better on the back he always does.

Buck sounds like he is on a roll today.

Partially topped my drive on 14 then laid up to 100 yards hit a AW to 15' 2 putt par.

Buck sounds like he is on a roll today.

I'm playing some of the best golf of my life but I got some hard holes left today. I wanna break my low score today but I'm trying not to think much about it. Lol

Hit my drive far on 15 I think it hit a cart path and rolled behind a tree tried to punch it up but it got caught up in thick rough in front. Chipped to a few inches I thought I drained it. Another par save. Back to back par 3s coming up next

Buckjobs first world problem...I hit the ball to far.

After a rough hole were both ready to refocus this session and close out this round like a bunch of champs.

What kind of shape is Rock Manor in. Ive always liked that course.

#16 186 uphill par 3 hit a 6 iron with a draw off the tree line ended up going to far left and running down an embankment. Hit a 60* on uphill lie to a foot tap in par save. I LOVE my vokey sm4 wedges. They def have a chance of beating out the 588s. In terms of my favorites.

Standing on 17 tee I told myself you only need to make 3 more good swings and you'll have the best round of your life.

#17 181 severely downhill par 3 hit a 7 iron stuck it to 3'. Severe breaking left to right putt though on a hill. Took my time reading it and drained it for another birdie. Sitting on 18 tee now. 2 more good swings and ill beat my old scoring record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back