THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hole 15 par 5. 90* turn left 225 out. Reachable in 2. Hit 3w off tee into wind. 25 yrds short of turn. Should have hit driver. Chip past turn with 9i. 150 out to a front pin. 8i to back of green. 35 ft putt down hill. Putted to 1 ft tap in par. Yes!!!

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

see thats better, glad I could help!

Hole 16 par 4 dogleg right with creek following hole at dogleg. Hit over corner of creek to fwy. 85 yards out to a back pin. 58* fat hit fringe. 40 ft chutt to
10ft. 2 putt bogey.

Hole 16 par 4 dogleg right with creek following hole at dogleg. Hit over corner of creek to fwy. 85 yards out to a back pin. 58* fat hit fringe. 40 ft chutt to
10ft. 2 putt bogey.

Should have chipped with one of those beauty J40's of your man!!!!

Dude, right that ship!! No more boogers!

I'm trying.

Hole 17 par 3 over pond 180 yds. Bladed 6i to right of green. Chip to 5ft. 2 putt bogey. Argh. I missed that putt by 1/4 roll of the ball. Last hole coming up. Let's go!!

finish strong!

Hole 18 par 4. Hit fwy into wind.
132 to a middle pin. 8i pin high on green right of hole. 15 ft putt to 2ft. Tap in par.

Finished with a 78!!! Thanks for following along and cheering me on. Was a fun round. Almost felt like I was as good as Canadan for 1 round if he had 2 bad holes. Lol

132 to a middle pin. 8i pin high on green right of hole. 15 ft putt to 2ft. Tap in par.

Finished with a 78!!! Thanks for following along and cheering me on. Was a fun round. Almost felt like I was as good as Canadan for 1 round if he had 2 bad holes. Lol

great 78 man!

Great round Bullfrog....

VERY nice Jman and Bullfrog!

Going to try a little something different for a live round tomorrow with milehighgolfer. I will post a link from the app I've started to use. That's the only post it should take to follow us around the course...so it says. It will auto update on it's own and you will be able to click on each hole to actually see a sky view of where we've walked and hit from on each hole. Not anywhere close to the detail per shot that you awesome golfers have done, but will be interesting for me.

Only used the looper version today, so bare with me as I'm learning to remember to input info. Hope the weather holds up and I can see what the web link will actually do.

Will hopefully have a post made around 8:30 tomorrow morning.

I will be following along. Ill text you if it's working or not lol

Going to try a little something different for a live round tomorrow with milehighgolfer. I will post a link from the app I've started to use. That's the only post it should take to follow us around the course...so it says. It will auto update on it's own and you will be able to click on each hole to actually see a sky view of where we've walked and hit from on each hole. Not anywhere close to the detail per shot that you awesome golfers have done, but will be interesting for me.

Only used the looper version today, so bare with me as I'm learning to remember to input info. Hope the weather holds up and I can see what the web link will actually do.

This sounds like a really cool app! Ill check it out when you guys are playing tomorrow.

I will be following along. Ill text you if it's working or not lol

Thx man...your avatar has a whole new meaning now. Always great to get to meet THPr's!

This sounds like a really cool app! Ill check it out when you guys are playing tomorrow.

Hope we can find out tomorrow...supposedly can take pics as well. Baby steps, first things first...ha

pretty sure it was called SwingBySwing. I downloaded it and it's pretty cool but can't test anything until Friday.

Josh is right G, but they are having issues with the "A"pple version at the moment. With the move away from google maps, the Amaps, or whatever it is called, is causing course view issues. The imagery of the hole does not show, but you can still get distances and all other pieces of the app work fine.

Let me know if that is the actual case Josh, this is just what I've read on their site. Looks like it is going to be another wonderful day today and get to meet another THP'r! Good times ahead!

now this sounds awesome and I hope it works, as it will help pass time here at work

Here we go

https://www.swingbyswing.com/myrounds/viewroundtrack/1204358/3126652 TaPpEd

EDIT: Going to update this and move the link to the what did you shoot today thread a little later. Going to also give a little feedback about the app in a new thread. The performance of the app is also directly related to my performance with the app itself. As with the round today, not too good on either...lol. It was good to get an idea of what this app will do. The people at SBS also wanted a link so they could view our round today, they've already responded via email.

Anyway, more will be put over there as well as descriptions of the pictures I uploaded during the round. Good times.

Last edited:
not showing pics for me on IE

Not sure how often it updates, but on hole 5

LtEvO TaPpEd

J4U...what the heck happed to you on hole 5........looking for a new house? I kid!!!!!

Very cool!

Lol, was fine, the GPS is not to accurate I guess. But 6...oh my. Stupid sunflower seeds on the green and my chutt...yep finally did it, hit a pebble and went right. Stupid chutt, well that's what I am going with...blown up SIR! Good times

LtEvO TaPpEd

Lol, was fine, the GPS is not to accurate I guess. But 6...oh my. Stupid sunflower seeds on the green and my chutt...yep finally did it, hit a pebble and went right. Stupid chutt, well that's what I am going with...blown up SIR! Good times

LtEvO TaPpEd
Kind of like your chutt on the 10th in Iowa? :bashful:

now it's working :)

really cool that you can follow along like this. ya I experience my first chutt with J4U yesterday and did it multiple times haha.

Ouch...still a blast. Lost ball on skilled chip. Found ladies ball. Chipped to a foot. Ha Nate, forgot about that one.

LtEvO TaPpEd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back