THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greens are rolling well. But they're a little bumpy.

Couple of pars on the par 3 and were back on track and rolling!!

It's gotta be the awesome beard or my albatross hat today!

a6uhy6y3.jpg

make it happen buck!

Buck, you need to hit driver no matter what. You look like dean in that picture.

245 to a creek on 18 smoked a 4 iron to here. Phew that was close

runu4atu.jpg

Its either a beard of pants. That is the key to good golf.

Should have hit driver and drove that little sucker.

Greens are rolling well. But they're a little bumpy.

Couple of pars on the par 3 and were back on track and rolling!!

Left 85 yards to the pin hit a 56* to 12' right in the middle of the green.
nuru6a7a.jpg

Drained he birdie putt and got it on video! Lol -5 for the day. Best round of my life by 2 strokes. Wow what a day for a round.

Wow Buck that's incredible. -5? Dude!

Should have hit driver and drove that little sucker.

You'd be proud of me I hit hybo and 4 iron a few times today.

I call bs on the -5 under, I've yet to see you play like this. :act-up: Congrats my man, you earned it.

I call bs on the -5 under, I've yet to see you play like this. :act-up: Congrats my man, you earned it.

Lol putting made the difference today. 26 Putts helps. Plus pro am practice with no pressure today helped as well.

Lol putting made the difference today. 26 Putts helps. Plus pro am practice with no pressure today helped as well.

Nice putting, I've yet to break the 30 barrier. We will see what I end up with today.

So kmac finished in the 87 area and I finished up just over 80.

There's a select few group of THPers that you can have that much fun with? And kmac is certainly one of them. I had a blast and feel lucky for today. Thanks buddy!!

So kmac finished in the 87 area and I finished up just over 80.

There's a select few group of THPers that you can have that much fun with? And kmac is certainly one of them. I had a blast and feel lucky for today. Thanks buddy!!

That's 2 good rounds on that course. Nice job fellas.

Hilarious. I'm playing the best round of golf I've ever played on the day they punched our greens. On the eighth hole and I had five greens in regulation and I'm 4 over through 8.

Posted via tapatalk.

Hilarious. I'm playing the best round of golf I've ever played on the day they punched our greens. On the eighth hole and I had five greens in regulation and I'm 4 over through 8.

Posted via tapatalk.

That's awesome man....keep it up

Posted via tapatalk.

Keep it up hawk.

Only play 9 holes. Finished 5 over with a 41 which is my best score on the front by 2 strokes. I made the ninth hole interesting.

Posted via tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back