THP Golf Shirts by Sligo now Available!

getting ready to place my order, but I forgot my Albatross Club thingy.

Any idea how the sizes compare to Cutter & Buck or Under Armour? My C&B shirts are a fair amount smaller than my UA shirts.

I hope these are still in stock after I get my return! They both look great!

I also need to go try some on and figure out the sizing.

getting ready to place my order, but I forgot my Albatross Club thingy.

Contact GG.

Any idea how the sizes compare to Cutter & Buck or Under Armour? My C&B shirts are a fair amount smaller than my UA shirts.

If they are CBuck, they will be similar in size.

Woohoo. Ordered one of each in Large. Hopefully they fit well, I've never owned a Sligo shirt. I'm excited to start my collection though, they have some amazing looking apparel.

GREAT PRICE and cheap shipping too!

Just ordered one of each. Can't wait to put them to good use!

Woohoo. Ordered one of each in Large. Hopefully they fit well, I've never owned a Sligo shirt. I'm excited to start my collection though, they have some amazing looking apparel.

GREAT PRICE and cheap shipping too!

And QUICK shipping. Already got my shipping notification!! I will be sporting one of these on Saturday by the looks of it. :banana:

These do look great. These should be sold out by tonight at this price. Thank you JB & GG for offering these at such an amazing price!

I don't wear white or purple... but they both look too good! Might have to start wearing these colors.

Those are stunning. Sure wish they made ladies golf shirts.

Holy crap at that price! that's insane! Seen these first hand and my oh my!

I literally can't get home fast enough to order these!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Order placed for 1 of each, along with a couple of other items!!!

I'm hoping there'll be another batch that comes in later this year with a few smaller sizes. A large would be just a bit too big for me in both length and material haha

Placed my order for 1 each. With the Albatross club, it is like paying for 1 nice shirt! My membership has almost paid for itself already!

I'm hoping there'll be another batch that comes in later this year with a few smaller sizes. A large would be just a bit too big for me in both length and material haha

I do not think we will have a second batch unfortunately. THP must do things in limited quantities due to us not being a retail store. However if you wear a medium in brands like Nike, I would not discount a large.

I put promo code OneTisawesome in and got an extra 69% off. Sweet!

Here is to hoping the XL is not too small on me. If so, my brother will be getting some nice shirts. Hahaha

Only available in Large and XL, cue the sad music over here.

Man I wear a medium. Hope they shrink. Purple is cool.

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Awesome prices on these!! Hopefully, they will be a quick sell-out.

I'm thinking of getting an XL which will probably be a bit too small for me atm but it would give me good incentive to lose some weight :D

Here is to hoping the XL is not too small on me. If so, my brother will be getting some nice shirts. Hahaha

I ordered an XL as well. I've never owned a Sligo but hopefully it will fit well. Concerned mostly about length (I'm pretty tall) than width.

I do not think we will have a second batch unfortunately. THP must do things in limited quantities due to us not being a retail store. However if you wear a medium in brands like Nike, I would not discount a large.

This is precisely my thought process. Medium in Adidas, etc is a bit baggy on me and the Nike is pretty form fitting. With the weight gain I am going through, I am really optimistic that the large will be a very comfy fit. I don't like shirts too tight anyways.

This is precisely my thought process. Medium in Adidas, etc is a bit baggy on me and the Nike is pretty form fitting. With the weight gain I am going through, I am really optimistic that the large will be a very comfy fit. I don't like shirts too tight anyways.

I bet a large would work on your cookie. I just had to pull the trigger. I am lucky enough to have a few Sligo THP shirts from last year and they remain my favorite golf attire.

Back